RemedySpot.com

Swimwear

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got my venus bikini today and was happy that the top fit perfect and looks really good, maybe if I can figure it out I will post a couple of pics, the bottoms were too big though so I have to get a smaller size, I always thought in bikinis you order up one size ahhhh

Anyhow to let you know that with my order came a catalog with all kinds of cool swimwear and not one girl, well I take it back one girl has big boobs the others are small, it is called the athletic edge catalog, I love it! HEE HEE

the website for the catalogue with the smaller breasted women is www.VenusEdge.com if anyone is interested, keep in mind they are very cute and thin but no implants .......

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 2:32 PM

Subject: Swimwear

I got my venus bikini today and was happy that the top fit perfect and looks really good, maybe if I can figure it out I will post a couple of pics, the bottoms were too big though so I have to get a smaller size, I always thought in bikinis you order up one size ahhhh

Anyhow to let you know that with my order came a catalog with all kinds of cool swimwear and not one girl, well I take it back one girl has big boobs the others are small, it is called the athletic edge catalog, I love it! HEE HEE