RemedySpot.com

Re: Pearl...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

I talked to too (who was supposed to call me back and never did) and she went on to say how "wonderful" the anesthesia was and that she had never heard of telogen effluvium and that I must be "mistaken" as to the cause of my hair loss. As soon as I told her I saw a famous dermatologist who said otherwise, she piped down real quick and told me she would ask Feng about local/sedation. She never did.

For what it's worth, I do believe she uses anesthetics that have fewer side effects (being drowsy or feeling sick). My oral surgeon too uses this "easy to wake up stuff" too. Only problem is 6 weeks later, my hair dropped off my head like a chemo patient. Talk is cheap. Will they help you, that's the question?

I'm sorry if pissed, as I know Feng has helped some of you.....

Pearl

Thanks Ang:

When you say illness you're referring to telogen effluvium? I'm glad you did not suffer the way , Jeena and I have.

Don't worry though, I do intend to shop around. I WILL NOT undergo surgery with general anesthesia.

Take care and thanks for your help and encouragement.

Pearl