RemedySpot.com

Re: I probably have no right to say anything but...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jeanie,

You made some of the most excellent points in this message I have ever heard

from one person. Bless you for your total and thorough understanding of the

multitude of problems we face, in order to be able to 'help' the next wave

of breast implant survivors. This 'project' will be God's calling for many

of us, for many years to come, until we get these things off the market ---

or until the manufacturers finally turn their focus to developing a truly

" Safe Breast Implant " !

Sincerely,

MM

Martha Murdock

National Silicone Implant Foundation

www.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

YES I AGREE THERE IS A NEED FOR A SAFE IMPLANT I just feel that to date

there isn't one. It is very sad to know that.

Love

----- Original Message -----

< >

Cc: " BreastImplantNews " <BreastImplantNews-post-123456@...>

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 8:03 PM

Subject: Re: I probably have no right to say anything but...

> Jeanie,

>

> You made some of the most excellent points in this message I have ever

heard

> from one person. Bless you for your total and thorough understanding of

the

> multitude of problems we face, in order to be able to 'help' the next wave

> of breast implant survivors. This 'project' will be God's calling for

many

> of us, for many years to come, until we get these things off the

market ---

> or until the manufacturers finally turn their focus to developing a truly

> " Safe Breast Implant " !

>

> Sincerely,

> MM

> Martha Murdock

> National Silicone Implant Foundation

> www.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

>

>

>

>

>

Hi,

There is no way you could have offended anyone with your words. What you said was wonderful. I've always said, "You can destroy anything from (within)!" And you couldn't be more right when you said, "We have terrorists who are doing a fine job of trying to destroy us!" As we learned from 9/11, terrorists are nothing more than cowards. And only a coward would do what the DOWARDS have done: Cover-up; Lie; Compromise; Alter Documents; Plant Amateur Eye Spy's; Demand Gag Orders; Shirk Responsibility; And hide behind their immorality by taking the focus off of them and putting it on us.

We're directing all this negative energy at the wrong people. We need to turn this negative energy into positive energy, then redirect it in such a way that will help us. We are the ones that have been victimized, but somehow we have to turn this around by getting the focus off of us and back onto the perpetrators, showing them to be the "cowards" they are. We have nothing to be ashamed of. We are not the ones who have done anything wrong. We want justification and we deserve at least that much!

I have allot more I could say, but I think you said it much better than I ever could. Whoever you are - God Bless You!

Love and Hugs.............

el_jeena <el_jeena@...> wrote: I am sort of new on this forum and was invited by to contribute. I don't know any of you very well, and I am not on any "sides" so maybe I can be a little objective here. Hopefully, I will not hurt anyone's feelings. First of all, I am NOT attacking any single person here, so don't anyone think I am talking about YOU or singling anyone out here.Every single person here is IMPORTANT and all of you have wonderful qualities and talents to contribute to this issue and to other women who are so confused, hurting and seeking support.Dr. Kolb is one Dr., in a sea of MANY, who is valuable to the women seeking explantation and help. She has helped in supporting and helping and lending credibility to countless women who felt no one cared or was listening. I would venture to say that she has literally saved MANY LIVES by being open and vocal and lending her skills to help women be freed from the nightmare of implants. Just as many women here have suffered and gone through mental anguish over implants, there other women who go through yet another kind of hell because their bodies did not develop into a womanly form, or they were born with deformities, assymety or had cancer and lost their breasts. For whatever reason, women go through TERRIBLE anguish and torment when they feel they are unacceptible or less of a women without perfect breasts. Dr. Kolb serves her patients, and she understands BOTH sides of the issue. At least she DOES understand BOTH SIDES. That is NOT the case with MOST other plastic surgeons. Some women KNOW the risks and complications of implants and still feel it is worth the risks. Some have NO real problems. Some have a few problems but their agony with their breasts was SO GREAT, they feel any discomfort or cost is worth it. That is THEIR CHOICE. Dr. Kolb allows women to CHOSE and does her best to serve them well and do her best. We may not all agree with everything everyone says. There will always be differences of opinions, but we MUST try very hard to stay unified. Sometimes we don't all say things the right way. Sometimes we offend others and we didn't mean to do that.Before long there is an uproar and things are said by people in the heat of emotion. NONE of you are crazy. NONE of you have evil motives and intents. ALL of you are PRECIOUS and IMPORTANT.I have been around support groups and doing internet research, sought support and information for YEARS. Many times, I had to stay detached in order to stay positive. It is easy to be negative when passions run so high. Do all of you realize how IMPORTANT this issue is? Do you have any idea how serious this next wave of implant victims may be? We think we have been victims and we are many. I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg, and the next wave of implant victims may be disastrous. Many are hardly more than children and we have no idea what they will all be like in 10 or 20 years. No one knows what their finances will be like in 5 years, and many could be experiencing major problems with CC, ruptures, illnesses, pain, allergy problems, deformities, assymetry, double bubble, bottoming out, symmastia and the myriad of problems that are already rampant on the PRO implant forums.How can we help these women if they come to our forums and we are only fighting with each other? Where will they go? Where will they find surgeons who understand?Somehow, we must find some common ground and work together. This thing is so much bigger than us. There are some forums who have been pulled down for TOS violations and the only thing they did was bash a professional on their forum. It only takes one complaint. We also have a forum, and we have posted rules on ours because we would rather be very careful not to offend and not violate TOS regulations than to risk taking down another important service to our implant sisters. I would hate for another forum to lose credibility or end in dissension and we are ALL NEEDED. We all have our place and purpose.The most important thing for women who are having problems with implants, is to FIND HELP, FIND a surgeon who understands and will EXPLANT them successfully, and find support and love from others. It is very frightening to be explanted and the entire experience is traumatic. Surgery is not small thing. Even if this Dr. has a blight on his past, we all PRAY and HOPE that each and every woman's surgery is successful. I happen to think that God can use and guide ANY DOCTOR we go to. If we finally find help and get a surgeon who helps us, we tend to view our surgeon as our savior from this hell we have been living in. That's OK! I honestly hope each and every board certified surgeon in the USA will learn to explant, REPAIR and HELP the women who need explanted. We need ALL OF THEM. I hope they will come to see the NEED for their talent and gifts. Sometimes we don't always know everything about our Drs. In fact, how can we even be sure that their "before and after" photos are THEIR SURGICAL PATIENTS? We place our trust in these people, and in the end, it is just up to the grace of God.Having said all this, it is good to be educated and learn how to find out the truth about the Drs. we are researching. Not knowing any of you, I just CHOSE to believe that ALL OF YOU had PURE motives. I personally need ALL OF YOU, and I want to be effective in helping others. I refuse to take sides and just beg all of you to keep the LOVE and FORGIVENESS in your hearts, the PURPOSE of this forum in your minds, and try very hard to agree to disagree at times. We have a terrorists who are doing a fine job of trying to destroy us--only unified people can get anything accomplished and only people who are not divided STAND the test of time. Truly, I hope I did not offend one person here. My heart is pure and I only want to help others find their way in this implant journey. If we are branded as militant, fighting women, we cannot be effective.

Jeena and all,

What a wonderful post!

This is where I have been focused since my Explant a few weeks ago.

In joining support forums I am seeking unity not more controversy.

I'm still emotionally tender from everything I have gone through, and

while I do not have the illnesses many in the groups are suffering

from, my scars run deep in more ways than one.

This post expressed so much of where I would like to concentrate my

efforts while online. Thanks to all of you - I feel this is a very

special place !

Trinity

excerpt -You wrote:

Do all of you realize how IMPORTANT this issue is? Do you have any

> idea how serious this next wave of implant victims may be? We think

> we have been victims and we are many. I think we have only seen the

> tip of the iceberg, and the next wave of implant victims may be

> disastrous. Many are hardly more than children and we have no idea

> what they will all be like in 10 or 20 years. No one knows what

> their finances will be like in 5 years, and many could be

> experiencing major problems with CC, ruptures, illnesses, pain,

> allergy problems, deformities, assymetry, double bubble, bottoming

> out, symmastia and the myriad of problems that are already rampant

on

> the PRO implant forums.

>

> How can we help these women if they come to our forums and we are

> only fighting with each other? Where will they go? Where will they

> find surgeons who understand?

>

> Somehow, we must find some common ground and work together. This

> thing is so much bigger than us.

Dear Trinity we all have many scars from implants, not all of us are ill or

were ill, there are various degrees of this illness as well, from sickness

to hair loss to fatigue to just not liking the implants, it all amounts to

pain and I think that all of us have scars from this even those who never

suffered physical illness, I am glad your healthy, and I am glad your

implants are gone, this is the key to keeping yourself healthy, thak god you

never had all the illness some of us had, your lucky, however I agree that

you are also suffering just as we all our, implants are not as wonderful as

we were all lead to believe, it is sad but we are strong resilient women and

we can overcome this, I am glad your here and can contribute when you feel

like it, please remember this group is for all those who need support due

to implants, there does not need to be any specific criteria just support

and care.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

< >

Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 6:38 PM

Subject: Re: I probably have no right to say anything but...

> Jeena and all,

>

> What a wonderful post!

>

> This is where I have been focused since my Explant a few weeks ago.

> In joining support forums I am seeking unity not more controversy.

> I'm still emotionally tender from everything I have gone through, and

> while I do not have the illnesses many in the groups are suffering

> from, my scars run deep in more ways than one.

> This post expressed so much of where I would like to concentrate my

> efforts while online. Thanks to all of you - I feel this is a very

> special place !

> Trinity

>

>

> excerpt -You wrote:

> Do all of you realize how IMPORTANT this issue is? Do you have any

> > idea how serious this next wave of implant victims may be? We think

> > we have been victims and we are many. I think we have only seen the

> > tip of the iceberg, and the next wave of implant victims may be

> > disastrous. Many are hardly more than children and we have no idea