RemedySpot.com

Re: Stories--From

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

I E-mailed you my story. Tell me what you think. It needs cleaning up a bit and I'm sure that I'll be adding more stuff to it.

I want women here to know (as well as future members who are contemplating getting implants) my story. I did not get physical illness as a DIRECT result from implants (thought I only had the things in for two weeks--who knows what havoc they could have wrecked on me), I am nonetheless maimed physically and have lived with the awful consequences.

I will not forget the look on an emergency rooms doctor when he looked at my chest (he was listening to my heart--I was sick from an awful bacterial infection from food poisoning) and said "my God, what happened to you, cancer"? I said "no, I had been implanted and explanted--butchered." He looked stunned (he was grossed out too) and he pitied me.

My goal is to help women see that small breasts are cool and that saggy breast are best treated with vertical mastopexy by a good surgeon who won't lie about the harmful effects many women have as a direct result of implants. While my story is not like anyone's here, but I do hope that my story helps. You all have my sympathy and prayers as I hope I'm in your prayers too.

Take care,

-Marie

Yes your story is powerful and I will put it up first thing tomorrow when I figure out why is not cooperating then I need to fix Jeena and Tracey's as well. I will pray for you dear you will get better with the right ps I know they can help.

Sleep tight and don't worry your story is very good exactly the type of thing that also needs to be told.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:53 PM

Subject: Re: Stories--From

:I E-mailed you my story. Tell me what you think. It needs cleaning up a bit and I'm sure that I'll be adding more stuff to it.I want women here to know (as well as future members who are contemplating getting implants) my story. I did not get physical illness as a DIRECT result from implants (thought I only had the things in for two weeks--who knows what havoc they could have wrecked on me), I am nonetheless maimed physically and have lived with the awful consequences.I will not forget the look on an emergency rooms doctor when he looked at my chest (he was listening to my heart--I was sick from an awful bacterial infection from food poisoning) and said "my God, what happened to you, cancer"? I said "no, I had been implanted and explanted--butchered." He looked stunned (he was grossed out too) and he pitied me.My goal is to help women see that small breasts are cool and that saggy breast are best treated with vertical mastopexy by a good surgeon who won't lie about the harmful effects many women have as a direct result of implants. While my story is not like anyone's here, but I do hope that my story helps. You all have my sympathy and prayers as I hope I'm in your prayers too.Take care,-Marie