RemedySpot.com

Re: Summer get together

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our move is kinda up in the air for the next few months. I won't know anything for a while....probably not good for me at all this year. After I move (if I move) I will have a lot of stuff to do. ....searching for a good doc, etc. unpacking, stuff like that. Plus I'm so slow and fatigued to begin with.

Thanks you though

Shirl

Hi Ang:

Take it easy for at LEAST six weeks as you do not want to undo what Gordon has done. Their is plenty of time to get buffed. Now is the time to take it easy. Walking will at least get your metabolism going.

-Marie (pearl)

Tons better, I have been juicing fresh veggies and fruits and did an enema to get rid of the toxins and I feel like a new woman, I also am pretty sure the lying Dr who put me on those meds for my bones is what caused my back and neck pain, since it has been 4 days since I stopped it I am finally feeling better, I am sure it has nothing to do with the implants, not this time anyhow, I think it was the meds.

I am so happy I am going to go to the store and get some Epsom salts to take and a soak in the tub. also the raw garlic does wonders if you have a viral infection, I ate 6 raw cloves for lunch today YUMMY ha ha ha

I would love to get together it would be a blast, I have never been to Vegas either LOL. Need to do that bad.

How are you doing today -Marie?

Well,I hope, thanks for asking me.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 3:57 PM

Subject: Re: Summer get together

Hi :Sounds good to me.Are you feeling better today?-Marie

Well if there is another time that would be better let me know we can work around it, it would be so fun to meet you.

Also Shirl if you have any pics from your surgery it would be great to see them too, I can even post them anonymously if you don't feel comfortable, I really want to get more info up on the site now that I am feeling better I need to work on that I added some files and will continue adding more. I have another friend who is completely healed from her smooth McGhan implants and her story should be up soon and also another friend who was so sick wrote me to say that her hair finally stopped falling out, this is someone who lost 75% of her hair and she had the thick curly waist legnth hair, it took 2 years after her explant to stop, so be patient everyone, sometimes it can take a while to get better, she still has flares so she can only say that right now she is bettter.

I want to update her story soon too.

Love

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 4:09 PM

I don't think I will be able to go. I'm possibly moving in the summer and it's going to be very hectic for me as it is. But thanks for the invite :)Shirl

After my explant I was told I could power walk after 4 weeks no lifting wieghts till 6 weeks, I had under the muscle implants though, so it could be easier for you. I would start out with light aerobics and be careful, don't swing your arms or anything yet, but walking is fine, take it easy and listen to your body and you should be fine.I was throwing out a time to see what everyone though we could do it later or earlier, I just need to get an idea of where everyone is on the idea.

love,

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 5:00 PM

yes, I would like to but have a few things going on, just verify the dates with me and I will let you know. :)

, when do you think I can start working out? I should have asked my doc about it... but had other things on my mind or maybe I even forgot if I asked him I don't know??

Love,

Angelika

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 5:41 PM

Subject: Summer get together

I was thinking of planning a weekend or whatever, summer get together maybe in Vegas, hang out, see some shows, it would be great, Patty lives there so it would be so much fun, anyone want to do it? Ang, anyone else? Shirl? e whoever else thinks it might be fun, we should start saving now for it, I think it would be great, lets all think about it, if I didn't mention your name that doesn't mean I don't mean you too ok!

Let me know guys, we can start working on it.

love,

Man I wish it would hurry and be summer as I am sick of the cold here lol.

yes, I would like to but have a few things going on, just verify the dates with me and I will let you know. :)

, when do you think I can start working out? I should have asked my doc about it... but had other things on my mind or maybe I even forgot if I asked him I don't know??

Love,

Angelika

I was thinking of planning a weekend or whatever, summer get together maybe in Vegas, hang out, see some shows, it would be great, Patty lives there so it would be so much fun, anyone want to do it? Ang, anyone else? Shirl? e whoever else thinks it might be fun, we should start saving now for it, I think it would be great, lets all think about it, if I didn't mention your name that doesn't mean I don't mean you too ok!

love,

That is a good idea!! I feel so much better when I take a bath in the salt water. When I was in aruba on my honeymoon, i got really sick. A really bad flare up that I called the doc to see me. I was in so much pain but forced myself to go out a little since it was my honeymoon. Once I hit the ocean water I felt soo good. Once I got out I felt horrible afterwards. I noticed that the water was very healing to me. It really helped me feel better. After that I bought tons of sea salt from a place on the net called snowdrift farms. I also bought seaweed that I mixed in with my baths, boy did I feel good!!! 5lbs of premium sea salt for $4.00. Here are the links if you want to try it:

http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/dry.html

Here is the link to get the seaweed, it is a small company owned by a family that just lost their mother. She was so kind to me and was very helpful when I called to place my first order. There are reasonable with their prices.

http://www.seaweed.net/

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 5:57 PM

Tons better, I have been juicing fresh veggies and fruits and did an enema to get rid of the toxins and I feel like a new woman, I also am pretty sure the lying Dr who put me on those meds for my bones is what caused my back and neck pain, since it has been 4 days since I stopped it I am finally feeling better, I am sure it has nothing to do with the implants, not this time anyhow, I think it was the meds.

I am so happy I am going to go to the store and get some Epsom salts to take and a soak in the tub. also the raw garlic does wonders if you have a viral infection, I ate 6 raw cloves for lunch today YUMMY ha ha ha

I would love to get together it would be a blast, I have never been to Vegas either LOL. Need to do that bad.

How are you doing today -Marie?

Well,I hope, thanks for asking me.

Love,

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 3:57 PM

Hi :Sounds good to me.Are you feeling better today?-Marie

It is a little different from being implant because I didn't have as many stitches. I want to get in shape again so bad...........hard body/toned.

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 7:26 PM

Ask Gordon, but I think you should wait at least 4-6 weeks. Just go for walks in the meantime.

The first week in April I am going to Miami for a week. I will also be going to Las Vegas maybe with Pearl so she is not alone if she goes to dr. gordon. I don't know when that will be. My sister also wants to go back to gordon to get another procedure done. (make her aerolas smaller) She loves the size of mine. I then will be going to ND to visit with my family for another reunion this year at my aunts lakehouse for the 4th of July. This time it will not be my Grandmas funeral but it will make the 1 yr anniversary of her death :(. Then I think we will be going to NY for one week in the summer as well. After that one week or so in Europe but I think that will be for Dec. Hope this helps.

Love,

Ang

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:53 PM

After my explant I was told I could power walk after 4 weeks no lifting wieghts till 6 weeks, I had under the muscle implants though, so it could be easier for you. I would start out with light aerobics and be careful, don't swing your arms or anything yet, but walking is fine, take it easy and listen to your body and you should be fine.I was throwing out a time to see what everyone though we could do it later or earlier, I just need to get an idea of where everyone is on the idea.

love,

Love,

Angelika

love,

Take it easy you don't want to lift weights for at least 6 weeks no matter what, walking is the best thing for now, or if you have one of those elliptical machines that would be good as long as it is the kind where you don't move your arms, do this and nothing else girl till you are all healed, you have to remember that you have the rest of your life to get in shape but only a few weeks could really make a difference in how you heal, at 6 months I actually started to spit a stitch, so be careful, just cause you cannot see the internal sutures doesn't mean they aren't there, believe me you don't want any thing going wrong it isn't worth it, be patient, like I said it has been 2 weeks, in another 4 you can start with LIGHT WEIGHTS, nothing heavy ok! Give yourself time girl, but do walk, it is soooo good for you! Will help your mood too.

Believe me I know, ok

Love,

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:16 PM

It is a little different from being implant because I didn't have as many stitches. I want to get in shape again so bad...........hard body/toned.

Ask Gordon, but I think you should wait at least 4-6 weeks. Just go for walks in the meantime.

Well let me know when you and are going and maybe if she doesn't mind I could go too, or I don't know, some other time if that isn't good, I am not sure right now, just trying to figure it all out.

Let me know Ok,

Love,

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:20 PM

The first week in April I am going to Miami for a week. I will also be going to Las Vegas maybe with Pearl so she is not alone if she goes to dr. gordon. I don't know when that will be. My sister also wants to go back to gordon to get another procedure done. (make her aerolas smaller) She loves the size of mine. I then will be going to ND to visit with my family for another reunion this year at my aunts lakehouse for the 4th of July. This time it will not be my Grandmas funeral but it will make the 1 yr anniversary of her death :(. Then I think we will be going to NY for one week in the summer as well. After that one week or so in Europe but I think that will be for Dec. Hope this helps.

Love,

Ang

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:53 PM

love,

Love,

Angelika

love,

thank you Pearl, hee,hee, -Marie!! Sorry< I am so happy you are using your real name now. I will talk to you later. I am posting some things on ebay and doing my father n law and sister n law and bro n law are coming to visit tomorrow. I just found out so I am cleaning up the place and still have not yet unpacked. I am just cleaning around my suitcase. I hate clutter but my suitcase is huge. It is the biggest one travel pro makes so I have alot to unpack. I just unpacked all the toiletries and that is it! Oh and of course my shoes, those are my most prized possessions.

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 8:50 PM

Hi Ang:Take it easy for at LEAST six weeks as you do not want to undo what Gordon has done. Their is plenty of time to get buffed. Now is the time to take it easy. Walking will at least get your metabolism going.-Marie (pearl)

, I'd totally be in to getting together. I think it would be extremely important and relaxing for all of us to meet and put a face with the name. I'm all for it. Don't know where I'll be living at that time, but if I can swing it, I'm there!! e ----- Original Message ----- From: Heer Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 4:22 PM Subject: Summer get together I was thinking of planning a weekend or whatever, summer get together maybe in Vegas, hang out, see some shows, it would be great, Patty lives there so it would be so much fun, anyone want to do it? Ang, anyone else? Shirl? e whoever else thinks it might be fun, we should start saving now for it, I think it would be great, lets all think about it, if I didn't mention your name that doesn't mean I don't mean you too ok! Let me know guys, we can start working on it. love, Man I wish it would hurry and be summer as I am sick of the cold here lol.

Ok sis, thank you! I am going to walk. Do you think March 1 will be okay to start working my arms? I am going to Miami in the first week of April so I want to get my arms in okay shape so I am okay to wear some sexy halters.

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 9:05 PM

Take it easy you don't want to lift weights for at least 6 weeks no matter what, walking is the best thing for now, or if you have one of those elliptical machines that would be good as long as it is the kind where you don't move your arms, do this and nothing else girl till you are all healed, you have to remember that you have the rest of your life to get in shape but only a few weeks could really make a difference in how you heal, at 6 months I actually started to spit a stitch, so be careful, just cause you cannot see the internal sutures doesn't mean they aren't there, believe me you don't want any thing going wrong it isn't worth it, be patient, like I said it has been 2 weeks, in another 4 you can start with LIGHT WEIGHTS, nothing heavy ok! Give yourself time girl, but do walk, it is soooo good for you! Will help your mood too.

Believe me I know, ok

Love,

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 6:16 PM

Great e!!! This would be a great time!!!

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 10:05 PM

I'd totally be in to getting together. I think it would be extremely important and relaxing for all of us to meet and put a face with the name. I'm all for it. Don't know where I'll be living at that time, but if I can swing it, I'm there!!

e

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 4:22 PM

love,

Let me know when we would have fun! And take care of

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 9:52 PM

yeh... sounds great!

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:38 PM

I'd love it .-Marie

if you go to we both have to take care of lisa , ha,ha! LOL

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 11:43 PM