RemedySpot.com

Fw: saline implants are safe?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am not having any current problems with my implants so there is no indication to remove them. Please take a look at the only current newsletters on the dangers of saline and silicone implants which are posted at www.plastikos.com. You really should research doctors to the full degree prior to judging them. I also have the only detoxification program that is combined with the surgery which in my opinion helps patients recover at a faster rate. I even made the effort to get my boards in holistic medicine so I could help patients with toxic problems. Thanks so much for all your kind statements made on these boards. It is good to know that the patients with problems appreciate a doctor who takes time to answer questions on the boards and research new protocols to help the women who are ill. Kolb M.D.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 3:12 AM

Subject: saline implants are safe?

I just cannot do this anymore. Everyone continues to go on about how this doctor is so great but if she is so great why does she continue to implant women and why does she continue to keep her implants? I don't understand this. I don't mean to be negative, I am just trying ask an honest question. Don't get me wrong, I have read a lot of great literature that she has written on the dangers of breast implants. I guess I don't understand it and never will accept it. Can anyone please answer my question so I may be able to see things from a different perspective?