> problems and any information. What they are doing, what their doctors

> say.

>

> Thank you

>

> Kae

>

>

Where did you get the water bras...I have one from 's secret that I love, but they stopped making this one that I have. I have looked high and low and can't find anything that works. You have way more breast tissue than I do. The padded bras just dent in and look awful. HELP!!!!!!!!

Debbie Heer <idagirl@...> wrote: ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kae (by way of ilena rose)" <gkh1942@...><Recipient List Suppressed:;>Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:56 PMSubject: Heart problems?> Ilena,> > could you ask the women if they have heart problems, mitral valve,> calcification, ect if they would contact me or let me know what heart> problems and any information. What they are doing, what their doctors> say. > > Thank you> > Kae> >

Maidenform makes a liquid curves bra that looks good. I bought one but haven't tried it yet, waiting to after explant.

Does anybody know what to do with bathsuits? Do you need to buy a special bathing suit with a section to insert those silicone breasts I see advertised everywhere? Do you know what I am talking about?

Thanks megan

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:05 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: Heart problems?

, Where did you get the water bras...I have one from 's secret that I love, but they stopped making this one that I have. I have looked high and low and can't find anything that works. You have way more breast tissue than I do. The padded bras just dent in and look awful. HELP!!!!!!!! Debbie Heer <idagirl@...> wrote: ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kae (by way of ilena rose)" <gkh1942@...><Recipient List Suppressed:;>Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:56 PMSubject: Heart problems?> Ilena,> > could you ask the women if they have heart problems, mitral valve,> calcification, ect if they would contact me or let me know what heart> problems and any information. What they are doing, what their doctors> say. > > Thank you> > Kae> >

I see alot of those suits that have them, try victorias secret for one of them.

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:24 PM

Maidenform makes a liquid curves bra that looks good. I bought one but haven't tried it yet, waiting to after explant.

Does anybody know what to do with bathsuits? Do you need to buy a special bathing suit with a section to insert those silicone breasts I see advertised everywhere? Do you know what I am talking about?

Thanks megan

, Where did you get the water bras...I have one from 's secret that I love, but they stopped making this one that I have. I have looked high and low and can't find anything that works. You have way more breast tissue than I do. The padded bras just dent in and look awful. HELP!!!!!!!! Debbie Heer <idagirl@...> wrote: ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kae (by way of ilena rose)" <gkh1942@...><Recipient List Suppressed:;>Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:56 PMSubject: Heart problems?> Ilena,> > could you ask the women if they have heart problems, mitral valve,> calcification, ect if they would contact me or let me know what heart> problems and any information. What they are doing, what their doctors> say. > > Thank you> > Kae> >

try ebay. a lot of their suits are not worn. I have gotten a few that are vs suits. I love them because they are a 1/4 of the price

The air bras are great too, you can get them through some sites on the web I can send you the links, also the wonderbra ones are the best, they fit the very best, I got mine cheap at Mervyns in Salt Lake but you can get the exact ones for a bit more at bare essentials.com check them out they are awesome, I love em.

The bikinis I got are venus and they stopped making the water bra bikinis but still have a stock of them in black only. They are great too.

Love,

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:05 PM

Yes I got some silicone breast enhancers and they don't work well in regular bras and also I don't want that stuff touching my skin, I plan to buy a bra with a pocket I can put them in, for now I love the gel, water, and air bras and if I can find them in Salt Lake in just about any department store then I am sure they are just about everywhere, I still think the wonderbra is the best fit, if you are small, like me, they are great.

Love,

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 4:24 PM

Thanks megan