RemedySpot.com

Re: Please either sign me in as a new user and delete my old account or do....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Would you like me to fix it for you honey?

Let me know what you want it under and I can do it.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 11:00 PM

Subject: Please either sign me in as a new user and delete my old account or do....

I have really messed up my account with -can't get signed in and probably need another verification code sent to me. I think I am signed in as "meeemeee0525" my email address is REABEEE@....This is really hard to get anywhere in :((, for me at least.Becky[--]..00..[--] Written by my cat Maude as she walked across the keyboard....makes sense to me in this sometimes senseless world.

I must have missed this honey sorry I will send you an invite that is the easiest way.

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 11:00 PM

Subject: Please either sign me in as a new user and delete my old account or do....

I have really messed up my account with -can't get signed in and probably need another verification code sent to me. I think I am signed in as "meeemeee0525" my email address is REABEEE@....This is really hard to get anywhere in :((, for me at least.Becky[--]..00..[--] Written by my cat Maude as she walked across the keyboard....makes sense to me in this sometimes senseless world.