RemedySpot.com

MY PS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My implanting PS was so sweet like sugar he was so nice to me, sending me a big huge plant after surgery etc...however he botched my right boob bad, he told me he could fix my saggy breasts with just implants, all the other PS's I had consulted with told me that I needed a lift too, but they all wanted $10,000 and this Dr told me he could make it all look good with just implants so I believed him, what a mistake, anyhow, as you can see from my photos he left me with the double bubble in one breast and yes, had I not gotten ill I would have demanded he fix it, they did look good in clothes though, I really looked too top heavy for that size he gave me.

Anyhow when I asked him about removal he told me he would do it for free all I would have to do is pay the OR and anesthesia fees however, when he told me he would not do a lift I panicked and later decided to only let the one Dr I trusted do the job or else just keep the implants, it all turned out for the best, I mean I admit my breasts are tiny and maybe not what some women would classify as great boobs, however they are perky and the scars are barely noticeable and the most important thing is I know she got everything out of me.

Also I am happy to say that this has not affected my sex life, which many people may think happens, I have better sex now than I ever did and my husband loves me and my little boobs.

I am very happy, and maybe that was too much information but I had to say it anyway, sorry if that was offensive.

Love