RemedySpot.com

Shirl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope you will, it is important that we all share our stories with others, what divides us is bitterness and anger, what will unite us is sharing our stories with others, how can we be taken seriously if we fight amongst ourselves and how can other women know the danger if we do not tell them in a way that is clear that we are telling our story and not forcing the issue down their throats.

I believe that if enough of us tell our stories we will be believed, truth is strengthen by numbers, if someone looks at a group that has 100's of happy implant stories they might not take a group with 20 bad implant stories quite as serious, we need to ban together and tell THE TRUTH OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH only then will we be taken seriously.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 11:47 AM

Subject: Re: Medical Boards

I need to update my story because it's not real accurate right now. My story is about my explain and a few months later. It's 2 1/2 years after my explant now. I'll work on it sometime soon and let you know.-Shirl-

• 11 months later...

Hi Patty

When I read the emails it's just a reminder of why I'm sick and what I've been through. I'm at a point were I'm not thinking about it as much as before and I'm not as depressed. It nice to forget sometimes. :)

I don't want to discount the group, when I needed support the most it was the most important thing to me.

I did try enzymes for a few months last year. It didn't do anything for me. My stomach problems are so severe though. I do take prescription meds for it and they help somewhat.

I have a small registry at Target.com. We don't really need anything though so please don't feel obligated.

Shirl