RemedySpot.com

Re: MY IMPLANTS ARE THERE! YEAH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

I sent him mine also on the Monday after my Fri surgery. I have to call him to check with him on mine also. Good luck and I will share my info also.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 1:04 PM

Subject: MY IMPLANTS ARE THERE! YEAH

I just spoke with Pierre Blais in Canada and what timing he just opened the box with my implants inside, I am so excited he is doing the beginning analyzing and will let me know what is up, but what he said was scary and eerie, I told him about the yellow fluid and he said that it is common in the series of implants that I had and allot of the saline's on the market today that they are contaminated, I know this has been said here before but he said when I told him I am still having illness but better he said, YOU ARE IN ALLOT OF COMPANY , many many implants are sent to him everyday he said all the women are sick ,he also told me the Cleveland group is awesome( feng ) that they package and ship the implants well, and that it should be a great specimen, he said if the valve was leaky as he suspects the yellow is contamination with blood and other junk and that if this is the case I may need follow up with antibiotics and that I will probably still have problems for along time if I don't do follow up.If they didn't leak then I have a fighting chance, these were his words, he is so sweet and awesome he even answers his own phone, boy I am anxious to see what he says.

I will let you all know when I find out, now how can anyone have any doubts that implants are bad not after talking to him, he sees the worse of implants and it isn't just a few it is many.

Love ya

: Does Dr. Blais have a website or an email address. Thanks

I just spoke with Pierre Blais in Canada and what timing he just opened the box with my implants inside, I am so excited he is doing the beginning analyzing and will let me know what is up, but what he said was scary and eerie, I told him about the yellow fluid and he said that it is common in the series of implants that I had and allot of the saline's on the market today that they are contaminated, I know this has been said here before but he said when I told him I am still having illness but better he said, YOU ARE IN ALLOT OF COMPANY , many many implants are sent to him everyday he said all the women are sick ,he also told me the Cleveland group is awesome( feng ) that they package and ship the implants well, and that it should be a great specimen, he said if the valve was leaky as he suspects the yellow is contamination with blood and other junk and that if this is the case I may need follow up with antibiotics and that I will probably still have problems for along time if I don't do follow up.If they didn't leak then I have a fighting chance, these were his words, he is so sweet and awesome he even answers his own phone, boy I am anxious to see what he says.

I will let you all know when I find out, now how can anyone have any doubts that implants are bad not after talking to him, he sees the worse of implants and it isn't just a few it is many.

Love ya

Not that I know of just his number you can call him there

613-728-8688

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 12:20 PM

Subject: Re: MY IMPLANTS ARE THERE! YEAH

: Does Dr. Blais have a website or an email address. Thanks

Love ya

I am glad you sent them that is good, I was so wiped out after my surgery I just left them with Feng until I was well enough to even deal with it, then I decided it was time, also I was so broke in CA that I could hardly afford to survive let alone pay for one more thing esp in regards to implants, I was just too angry then..

I am glad I have taken this important step in finding out what was in those things.

Love,

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 11:58 AM

Subject: Re: MY IMPLANTS ARE THERE! YEAH

Hi

I sent him mine also on the Monday after my Fri surgery. I have to call him to check with him on mine also. Good luck and I will share my info also.

Love ya