RemedySpot.com

e

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I meant to write to you sooner but I didn't have time to write a response that was appropriate for what you are going through.

I am very saddened by this news and your latest battles, I am sure to you they are very overwhelming. I know what it is like to be so poor and to have bad credit, in CA before I met my husband and when I was so sick I thought I would never be able to afford explant and never be able to afford the organic food I needed or the supplements or any kind of treatment to get well, I often times couldn't pay for certain things and had outstanding debts as well, I was forunate in that my parents had put my mobile home under their names so that I had a home, but many times I was so close to not being able to make the payments it was scary esp when I was so sick, I had no choice but to go to work as ill as I was, and I know you do this also.

however I managed to get by.

I have a couple of suggestions that maybe you may not have thought of to help your situation I am not completely clear on why you have to move, but with your career as an RN in a big hospital have you tried to find a room you could rent in someones home, maybe a collegue or someone you know, anyone that you might work with that would not be so inclined or concerned with credit reports?

There are usually always people looking to share rent on a home too, esp in the nursing field.

Have you thought about taking a travel assignment in the area, meaning maybe just a short distance from Denver?

Have you looked into a shelter where you stay temporarily until you have some money together?

There has to be someone who would let you stay with them for a short time. I am sure you are well liked by the people you work with, maybe someone from the area is on the support group or Ilenas or Lany's that could help.

Last, I would love to help any way I can if you tell me what you need, I am not saying I can work miracles or anything, but I do care and would like to be here for you as I have said many many times.

Please e no matter how hard it gets you cannot let it overcome you, you are strong and have weathered tougher storms than this.

I will pray for you and that things will be better soon. Please understand that you are well loved and respected by many, I realize that family is very important and I admit I am blessed with my family, but I do know what it feels like to be misubderstood by relatives and how hard it is.

Please e keep your chin up and try not to give up, attitude is everything for us with this hardship, it will keep you strong when you need to be if you remian positive even in the face of adversity. I know as I have been through many tough times that I thought would kill me but they didn't, you can come out on top too if you try.

Love and blessings,