RemedySpot.com

sick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am home sick today I had to leave work, I don't know what is wrong with me but I am nausous and dizzy, maybe the flu, two other people were sick today and said they were also dizzy I don't know, I have not felt this crappy in so long it scares me when I get like this, however it is probably not even related to anything else and just something that is going around. I am going to bed to sleep, oh yeah it was -14 degrees here this morning, I am wondering if anyone knows if that kind of cold can make you more achey even if you are in your 70 degree house most of the time. Something to do with the barometric pressure outside maybe.

ANyhow I am trying to call Pierre in Canada to find out what he has to say about the preliminary report on the implants, the line is busy ARG, when I find out I will let you know.

Love,

• 2 years later...

Take your pillows and make a nest to sleep sitting up or on a 45 degree angle. It will keep the cough better and will let you breath.

If you can find it, there is a type of tea called "breathe easy by Traditional Medicine". I can't remember what was in it but it did help me in the past. I bought it in a heath food store. If you can't find it, it could have been the hot tea breaking up the crap in the upper respiratory system. Try mint herbal tea, it will help your stomach breakdown the crude/stuff from your lungs etc that you are producing.

Feel better soon,

Lynette

lmthib@...

MD - zone 7

Visit Molly's Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~lmthib/mollys_site/

Visit the garden's Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~lmthib/lynettes_garden_site/

/Don <wolfpak4@...> wrote:

Hi,

I'm really trying not to be too wimpy here but I'm hoping someone will have some great home remedy/advice.

I've somehow managed to get Bronchitis - I'm on the antibiotics and my doctor has given me some inhaler thingy but it takes a bit for the antibiotics to kick in. Right now I feel like crap, have coughing bouts and loose my vioce if I try to talk for more than 2 minutes. Topping it off, the joints have now decided to join in the fun! I've been drinking lots of fluids - any suggestions??

"I can resist everything except temptation" - Wilde

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." -- P. Feynman

---

My mom always believed in Vicks Vapor Rub. It smells a lot but does seem to help. I also used some herbal tea called Gypsy Cold Care that seemed to help. Bronchitis can turn into pneumonia so be careful. I had pneumonia once and thought I would cough up all my innards!!!

Kay

----- Original Message -----

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 8:36 PM

Subject: Sick

Hi,

I'm really trying not to be too wimpy here but I'm hoping someone will have some great home remedy/advice.

I've somehow managed to get Bronchitis - I'm on the antibiotics and my doctor has given me some inhaler thingy but it takes a bit for the antibiotics to kick in. Right now I feel like crap, have coughing bouts and loose my vioce if I try to talk for more than 2 minutes. Topping it off, the joints have now decided to join in the fun! I've been drinking lots of fluids - any suggestions??

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." -- P. Feynman

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.744 / Virus Database: 496 - Release Date: 24/08/2004

Thank you Kay, Lynette and Yellow for all your advice,

I have been being good and taking my anti-biotics and using the inhaler - I had not thought about Vicks but think that is a good idea. I've been a bit nervous about this becoming pneumonia due to all the immunosuppresants and all.

Thaks again

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 9:20 PM

Subject: Re: Sick

My mom always believed in Vicks Vapor Rub. It smells a lot but does seem to help. I also used some herbal tea called Gypsy Cold Care that seemed to help. Bronchitis can turn into pneumonia so be careful. I had pneumonia once and thought I would cough up all my innards!!!

Kay

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 8:36 PM

Subject: Sick

Hi,

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.744 / Virus Database: 496 - Release Date: 24/08/2004

Good thing I just happened to eat some! Never would've known that, Thank you!

Rheumatoid Arthritis

Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 12:24 PM

Subject: Re: Sick

and eat yogurt - so you do not wind up with a gyn problem, too! gentle hugs, Marcia