RemedySpot.com

Doctors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think that we should be able to discuss doctors on this forum, no doubt. I think that it is a different story when the site is used to promote doctors only TWO doctors if we are going to use the site for promotion. I knew that I should have never even brought up my doctors name because I did not want to see any further criticizing on this site. I am very upset by this as I receive more emails. I think Dr. Kolb is a little bent out of shape because I chose Dr. Gordon rather than going to her because she was rude to me as well as to others. I am now going to remove myself from this group because I am tired of being criticized when this is supposed to be a SUPPORT GROUP. I also don't like the fact that we are all sick from the saline implants we have and we allow a doc to promote her work on the site while she still remains to have her implants.

Angelika,

I am not sure why you are so upset.

Nobody has said anything bad about Dr. Gordon.

Nobody has said anything bad to you or about you. I really don't understand your reaction at all, and I do hope that you will stay with us.

Love,

Patty

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:45 PM

Subject: Doctors

I think that we should be able to discuss doctors on this forum, no doubt. I think that it is a different story when the site is used to promote doctors only TWO doctors if we are going to use the site for promotion. I knew that I should have never even brought up my doctors name because I did not want to see any further criticizing on this site. I am very upset by this as I receive more emails. I think Dr. Kolb is a little bent out of shape because I chose Dr. Gordon rather than going to her because she was rude to me as well as to others. I am now going to remove myself from this group because I am tired of being criticized when this is supposed to be a SUPPORT GROUP. I also don't like the fact that we are all sick from the saline implants we have and we allow a doc to promote her work on the site while she still remains to have her implants.

I just feel that Dr. Kolb's post was kind of like a bad blow.

The post was not informative or maybe just misleading and made my doc look bad when he isn't. That is incorrect information that was given. I contacted the website as well and received no response.

I just had surgery and don't need to be upset by other assumed accusations. She said to "find out about Dr. Gordon go to.................................." What are we supposed to find out? That website is not informative and makes my doctor look bad so I will get defensive. She may not have said much but her point was made.

If you cannot see why I am upset by it that I cannot stay with the group. I guess it is not your doctor that is being put up and talked about and then referred to a website that seems to say something negative but then leaves you uninformed. What was the point?? I didn't get the point of the post? How do you find out about dr gordon there? I already posted his website and his credentials which was far more informative than the other link that was posted by Dr. Kolb.

I would like myself removed and my photos from this group if you cannot see why I am so upset.

Thank you!

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 6:15 PM

Subject: Re: Doctors

Angelika,

Nobody has said anything bad to you or about you. I really don't understand your reaction at all, and I do hope that you will stay with us.

Love,

Patty

The reason I don't understand is because you were obviously enthusiastic about the results. He did a good job and took care of you. Isn't that all that matters?

Patty

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:48 PM

I just feel that Dr. Kolb's post was kind of like a bad blow.

The post was not informative or maybe just misleading and made my doc look bad when he isn't. That is incorrect information that was given. I contacted the website as well and received no response.

I just had surgery and don't need to be upset by other assumed accusations. She said to "find out about Dr. Gordon go to.................................." What are we supposed to find out? That website is not informative and makes my doctor look bad so I will get defensive. She may not have said much but her point was made.

If you cannot see why I am upset by it that I cannot stay with the group. I guess it is not your doctor that is being put up and talked about and then referred to a website that seems to say something negative but then leaves you uninformed. What was the point?? I didn't get the point of the post? How do you find out about dr gordon there? I already posted his website and his credentials which was far more informative than the other link that was posted by Dr. Kolb.

I would like myself removed and my photos from this group if you cannot see why I am so upset.

Thank you!

Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 6:15 PM

Angelika,

Love,

Patty