RemedySpot.com

Feelings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joanne, you have a note "We must all remember we are all sick .. we even snap at oone another ..."

I DO hope that I didn't say something that was read as being critical or snappish or that was hurtful. I wrote to someone yesterday that AIH wasn't the end of the world -- I definitely, definitely didn't mean my remarks as a put-down, but as a clue that good times were still ahead.

Harper

• 8 months later...

Well I am pretty tired worked 12 hours and got home after hockey tonight and imagine my surprise to find this crap going on on this site, and all this happens on the day Patty decides to leave the group.

I am so tired that I am not even going to attempt to answer all the posts on here tonight, but I felt a need to post to tell everyone how I am feeling at least right now.

I will not tolerate this kind of bashing on this group.

This is a support site for women sickened by implants, that is the bottom line SUPPORT please ladies remember that ok.

Angelika I have written you privately and hope you will let me know how you are and how you are holding up.

e I also saw your post and I am so sorry your facing this stuff right now, I will pray for you and for this group as well.

I just don't know what else to say right now, and since I am so tired and not thinking completely clearly right now I am not going to say anything else or even attempt to respond to any of these posts yet until I have had time to pray and rest about this issue.

Please ladies lets stick together, and lets not forget the reason for this site, support, for women getting explants, looking for answers and needing help, not to bash eachother.

Love,

• 10 months later...

<PRE>Hi Freda, I can relate to how you must be feeling. My daughter just got

diagnosed with it. She is 25 and was feeling very tired and depressed. She

somtimes sleeps for 20 hrs. or more. She went to the doctors and was told she

has Hep C. She went to the doctors on Tuesday to find out the condition of

her liver. She will know the results tomorrow. She is very scared, like you,

and we both have no knowledge of the disease, the treatments, or the results

of the treatments. that is why I joined this group, and by reading everyones

stories, am making a little more sense out of this disease. Since both you

and my daughter are at the starting stages of treatment, it might help us all

to keep in touch and share our feelings. My daughters name is Kendra. She

lives in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. I have talked her into moving back home with me

so I can maybe help her through this . I am in Port St. Lucie, Fl. When she

moves back, she will be able to write on her on behalf, as to what she is

feeling. Maybe you can help each other. Please have faith that you can both

get through this.

Hi Freda:

since you adressed the question about "how HCV makes you feel" I will try to answer it the best I can. I am probably a poor candidate to do so, since I am probably the exception than the rule. I was totally asymptomatic, when I was diagnosed, a year afterwards, when I finally go treatment, I was still asymptomatic, except for being constantly more tired than usual. I do know a lot of HCV sufferers a having severe depression problems, and usually are adressed first before treatment. If not it can have some devastating results during treatment. Maybe somebody else who has personally experienced this can help me out here.

Re: feelings: I probably got my HCV from blood transfusions, but I might have received it from past drug use that I really don't like to think about anymore. I felt a lot of guit and shame. But I think most of us beat ourselves up @ first, concerning how we got it.

I finally came to the conclusion it is a useless quest. It doesn't matter how you got it, what you are doing about it, does.

But this disease comes in varying degrees of severety. So the way I feel may not be the same as the next person's.

I am probably one of the few lucky one's. HCV is a very slowly progressing disease, so most of us have quite a while to sort out those little feelings that creep up in the back of our minds. Hang in there Freda, and I hope somebody else who had a more devastating experience can jump in there and advise how he/she dealt with it.

love

tedA