RemedySpot.com

Re: Dow children who cases have been dismissed..I've received theinfo.as to why

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I know you don't know me, but I'm just one of many who's life, health, career, finances and dignity has been destroyed by the greed of those who have hurt us.

I'm writing in support of what you said in your previous email message. I may die without a dime to my name, but I will die with the truth on my lips. I have nothing else to lose and I have nothing to gain, but "we" as a whole have allot to gain, if we can just get the truth out! For when each one of us speaks out, we're not just speaking for ourselves, but for our loved ones, the women who have passed on, their loved ones, including all future victims.

As I told one of my children over 20 yr's ago. "Usually the right thing is the hardest thing to do."

Love and Hugs..............

Honeyb <jcochr1@...> wrote: Hi,I hardly ever reply anymore to any emails anymore but I do read them all.Just thought I would this time and back my dear friend Sam, I was justthinking this morning the companies must think they have it made....do theywonder?"where are the Dow Women they don't make a noise anymore"...Pretty soon we are all going to be dead or near dying..I am 58 now and thisthing started when I was 48 there abouts... how many years have we gotleft...when we are gone does any of you think our husbands and families willcontinue (some may but not enough no's to make a difference)Ladies I think we must try to organize and let them and the COURTS know wewant an ending to this mess....how long has it been since the court hearingwasn't that OCT 23 and the judges still have not made a ruling....Why don't we try to organize and go up there to the court and demostrate orsomething...to let them know WE ARE STILL HERE.....and we want this to endand we want some justice...I am more than willing to go up to the court or anywhere and try to dosomething...surely we have fought among ourselves enough to last all of us alifetime...and where has it gotten us...I don't care who does the organizingor gets credit for it...God , LETS JUST DO SOMETHING...Most women have settled in the MDL...we are getting smaller in numbersdaily...if we want to settle and put this behind us we cannot let them thinkwe have forgotten.....Please lets do something ?? Cochran865-471-0604 ( I am putting my phone no here in case there are any of youwho want to try to help ourselves anyway we can...love to all.....----- Original Message -----From: " Haas" Cc: "Tony Lambert "Tiger"" ; ;; ;; ;; ; ;; "Jacqui " ;; ; ;; ; " Beach"; ; ;; ; ;; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ; "Patty"; ; ;; ; ; "Honeyb"; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;"Adella & " ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; ;; ; "Lois Young"; ; ;; Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 10:44 PMSubject: Re: Dow children who cases have been dismissed..I've receivedtheinfo.as to why> gigi, I think you have all of this correct and in order!> I recall when the TCC Committee was making their rounds, from> State to State to speak with us, and impressing, (force) upon us to vote> "YES" to the Plan they had worked out for us on the Litigation for Dow> Corning.> I knew then the Plan was designed to let Dow Chemical out of the> litigation all together, that's what the real vote was all about. The> Children and Husbands would be left out all together, and THE only> PROMISE they made to us, was: IF YOU DON'T AGREE TO THE MONEY THEY ARE> OFFERING TO PAY YOU, THEN YOU CAN LITIGATE, YOU'RE NOT OBLIGATED TO THE> SETTLE, CAN TAKE US TO COURT! Now that was a real JOKE! 'WHAT COURT",> they owned them all! Judge Pointer made sure of that!> Now Dow gets the most YES VOTES, then they sneak out and file A CH. 11.> I know there would be appeals, just gave them more time to PLOY against> us. If they are soo innocent, what were they worried about? These Dogs> are doing just as they planned, and my NO VOTE was geared to that.> I tell you ladies, had we all VOTED NO, we may had stood a better> chance, they could file all they want of Ch.11's, appeals; but they> would have to face us all A lot sooner. SO my NO Vote didn't count,> Your YES vote didn't count....they have the next chapter written> already>>>long as they can, little as they can, and something tells me> they are gonna get the backing they need as they have the last 10 or so> years. MONEY AND POWER!> ONE thing we have in our favor, US! WE HAVE TO STAY ON THEIR BACKS, NO> MATTER WHAT THEY DO, MAY TAKE A LONG TIME, BUT AS LONG AS WE KEEP OUR> CLAWS IN THEM, THEY WILL FEEL SOME PAIN FROM US!!!> LET'S DOG THEM UNTIL THEY CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER, THEY HAVE TO LOSE> IN THE END, NO MATTER HOW LONG THAT END TAKES! WE ALL ARE ILL, AND> TIRED, BUT DON'T FORGET MIND OVER MATTER, "THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE",> AND THAT WOULD BE US!> WONDER, IF DOW CAN FIGURE THAT ONE OUT? WE WANT GIVE UP, AND WE WANT> GIVE IN, WE WILL HURT THEM IN ANYWAY WE CAN TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT> THE DANGERS OF BREAST IMPLANTS, AND NO STOPPING US....FREE SPEACH!> NO LAW AGAINST THAT ONE!> I THINK WE BETTER KEEP THAT NO GOOD ATTORNEY'S LIST, PLUS THE DOCTOR'S!> WE CAN HURT THEM ALL, FOR A GOOD LONG TIME. DON'T NEED NO COURT ORDER> FOR THAT ONE!!!> SEE YOU LADIES ON THE WAR FRONT!> LOL, sam> FOOT NOTE!> The thousands of women; who have been inplanted the last few years,> will be seeking us out, SHORTLY! Can't wait to see the talk SHOWS!> WHERE THERE IS SMOKE, THERE IS FIRE!>> FAITH is the Reality of things hoped for and the Certainty of things> Unseen. Hebrews11:1>>>>>>>>>>>>