RemedySpot.com

Re: Here is the info on the faultY STYLE 68 MCGHAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Martha,

The link for the FDA testimonials is bookmarked in the group under "Bookmarks--FDA Hearings March 2000."

Here is the link:

http://www.cosmeticsupport.com/info/fda3-1.html

This would simply be a matter of cutting and pasting to get these posted....any volunteers?

Patty

----- Original Message -----

Cc: Patty

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 12:18 AM

Subject: Re: Here is the info on the faultY STYLE 68 MCGHAN

Hi Ladies,

As soon as I have enough time, I will post all the FDA Saline Implant Testimonies, which includes Dr. Feng's. If anyone else has a copy ot these testimonies, I would be grateful if they would post them. I know Patty was there, and would think she would have a copy -- however, she may not have time to post them, right now.

Patty, if you have these, do you have time to start posting them? If not, I will see if I can find someone else to help me get them posted to this group. I am more than 'swamped' right now, due to me allowing myself to be "overloaded", plus a sick mother & daughter this week.

Blessings,

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

Thanks, -Marie,

I must write or call e to let her know why she hasn't even heard from me. I was preparing to make my plans to go to Denver when these other family problems suddenly happened. Of course, my former son-in-law was out of town when this all 'came down', then he came home last Sunday with a grand case of bronchitis which hit him on his way home. Otherwise, he could have taken care of my grandchildren while my daughter was sick all week -- and still is -- with the flu! She's 'one of us' also, and when she gets sick, it takes her longer to recover, as she it extremely allergic to nearly all antibiotics. When she must be on any, she has to be monitored very closely on a daily basis.

Anyway, I MUST write to e ( she's just really 'special' to me --- so smart!), and let her know why I've really let her down, and feel sooo bad! I hope to at least talk to her over the weekend, and see if there's something I can do to help her get through the rest of her recovery. I really intended to be there for her this past week, and was sooo happy to hear that her mother was there, and they made progress with their 'broken relationship'!

I really want to help all you ladies, in any possible way that I can! You all are a great group, and you MUST stay this way!

Luvs & Hugs2U,

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/