RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What does the MTF stand for? Is this a Cathe workout?

No, this is from Coffey Meyer. It's one her 30 Minutes To Fitness (MTF) workouts. Its a good one!!

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

I got into kickboxing two years ago when my son was beyond miserable at school and everywhere else it seemed. It was either be too tempted to do something to the kid I'd regret later or get my frustration out in my workouts. Kickboxing was perfect! :-) He is now an absolutely amazing human being (thank goodness I didn't kill him though it was tempting at times) which I hope continues as we move into high school next year and I still love kickboxing (as long as the choreography is simple that is)!

Re: Tuesday Workout

What does the MTF stand for? Is this a Cathe workout? I love kickboxing too... it's such a great way to express any angst or sadness, or just to feel plain powerful!

Great burn, as usual, !

Good morning!!

Today was 's 30MTF Kick Boxing (both workouts). I decided to add on Muscle Max abs.

I wore my 1 lb gloves for the cardio and the abs. I had a lot of fun with the kickboxing, what a fun workout. I love how she does a combo and then moves on the next. I put a lot into it. I'm able to do that since this workout isn't super hard.

The whole thing was 70 minutes. I burned 466 calories, avg 135, max 164, steps 6,333.

Have a great day!~~

Guest guest

OOOO love the T-Bar rows!  Good job using 50 lbs!

Got up with moderate soreness from the chest work yesterday.

Today was 's TLC Boxing and then back work doing Pyramid Upper Body and Pure Strength.  I wore 2 lb weighted gloves for the boxing.  My elbow was bothering me with this, so I didn't punch as strong on some of it.  My arms were really burning with wearing the 2 lbs.

Pyramid Upper Body:

Pullovers 15/20/25/20/15

Double arm rows  12/15/20/15/12

Pure Strength:

T-bar rows  ( 1 light set, 3 heavy sets)  35/50/50/50 

Bent over rows - 40

One arm rows 25

Shrugs  20

I burned 356 calories, avg 130, max 168, steps 4,097

Have a great day!~~