RemedySpot.com

Re: Thank You EVERYBODY!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ang:

Hi, we are all glad to be here for you. I must ask you to NEVER APOLOGIZE for feeling bad--no matter what (that goes for everyone here), OK? We all have suffered and if it helps us to feel better to openly grieve, I for one, welcome this. This is a safe place to be "real."

I hope you feel better soon, go see the doc about antibiotics.

Thanks for referring me to Gordon, I'll email you and let you know how it goes. Thanks for your friendship, comfort and laughs.

Take care,

-Marie

Hi Ang:

I got the Jcrew shirt 53758B Stretch elbow-sleeve shirt in Sand. I'm getting the Ribbed stretch polo in peat 46428B--lol.

I will call you from sdale. When I go to Vegas, I'll stay at the holiday Inn Express. Thanks for the info. Enjoy your weekend.

Love,

-Marie

yes, and let me know what type of JCREW sh-t you ordered... just kidding. You are great!! You always keep me laughing. I will miss you. Let me know if you need anything!!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 12:17 AM

Subject: Re: Thank You EVERYBODY!!

Dear Ang:Hi, we are all glad to be here for you. I must ask you to NEVER APOLOGIZE for feeling bad--no matter what (that goes for everyone here), OK? We all have suffered and if it helps us to feel better to openly grieve, I for one, welcome this. This is a safe place to be "real."I hope you feel better soon, go see the doc about antibiotics.Thanks for referring me to Gordon, I'll email you and let you know how it goes. Thanks for your friendship, comfort and laughs.Take care,-Marie

Cool!!! I have to go and check it out online.

Have a super time!

Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 1:47 AM

Subject: Re: Thank You EVERYBODY!!

Hi Ang:I got the Jcrew shirt 53758B Stretch elbow-sleeve shirt in Sand. I'm getting the Ribbed stretch polo in peat 46428B--lol.I will call you from sdale. When I go to Vegas, I'll stay at the holiday Inn Express. Thanks for the info. Enjoy your weekend.Love,-Marie

You should never need to apologize ANg we are glad your able to get the support you need here, I know exactly how you feel, no one truly understands this illness, as much as my husband tries I still need a place to go where I can vent and feel comfy and know that others feel the same things as me.

I hope that your doing better, I am so exhausted, just got back today and really overdid it, but had lots of fun.

I hope that everyone is doing well.

I will write more when I am not so tired.

Love,

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 9:34 PM

Subject: Thank You EVERYBODY!!

I first off want to say thank you, I apologize if I sounded suicidal last night, that was not my intention. What I meant to say that I truly feel that this disease or whatever from the implants feels like it is really killing me. I feel like I am on my deathbed tonight. I took a painkiller and I didn't even take any after my explant surgery. I was in so much pain, achy (really bad) and just hot and feverish. I just couldn't lay still I kept shaking uncontrollably. I feel a lot better at the moment but still really hot and nausea.

I got such an overwhelming response from the women in the group. (people I have never even seen post) I just want to truly thank everyone for all of your suggestions and encouragement. What a positive response and I just want to truly thank you again!!! Everyone!! You are my angels and if it weren't for this group I would not be alive today most likely. Everybody around me, friends and family just don't understand what I am feeling and don't realize how severe this problem is. I can only rely on this group for support because everyone else thinks it is in my head, that I am depressed, lazy, etc. I am not that type of person to sit around. This is an illness and people have to recognize it.

Again, thank you ladies for everything! I love each and everyone of you. I mean it, everyone of you. You have all been so kind and it really made a difference in my life and I hope to return the love and support back in your time of need. e, I hope you are doing well, I apologize for not being there for you right now, but I haven't forgotten you. I intend to get back to you and please let me know if you are planning to switch living arrangements because I plan on calling you again very shortly, maybe this weekend.

Love and prayers,

Angelika

Love,

Angelika