RemedySpot.com

Re: yesterday MB45, rain, cars, sore nose.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Wow, what a day!  Luckily they are only 24 hours long.  Hoping that today you have a safe ride on BART and aren't target practice for oncoming traffic!You are making me miss my beloved kettlebells..

Yesterday morning I meant to get up to do some CTX Express, but these are about an hour, and I had so much trouble getting up. I had just a little bit of time, so I dusted off this virgin and did the beginner kettle bell routine. It was fun. It had variations KB swing/plank/side plank/pushup combos. This will be a good one for time crunched mornings.

It poured buckets yesterday, especially on my way home, but I walked 6.5 miles. I have an amazing, warm raincoat, but my shoes filled up with water within 5 minutes of leaving the office. They're water resistant, but it doesn't matter if the rain pours down your legs into the top of your shoes, LOL! Fun, though = Raincoat +iPod. I nearly got hit by a car who sped up to avoid another car and didn't see me. Thank goodness another car saw it happening and honked, or I would have been roadkill. I ended up right next to his windshield and you can imagine what I said to him (I sounded like L .)

Oh, and the day before yesterday I took an elbow to the nose on BART. It was an accident, but the guy who hit me was big. He felt so bad, but it was actually darned pretty funny, kind of like a 3 stooges moment. He had unexpectedly twisted around just as I was stepping forward. He didn't see me behind him. 

I couldn't get up early enough for a workout this morning. Fitful sleep in the wee hours. It's OK. I've got to swap out my rain gear and head out for another rainy walk.

OK, later gators,

Guest guest

I kept saying, "Oh my goodness!" As I read 's post then I got to this and almost spit my smoothie on my screen at that comment about it being good there wasn't more time for more things to happen! Glad to hear you're okay and I am totally marveling at how you kept walking in the rain with your feet swimming in your shoes. Didn't you get blisters? I'd be one big foot blister with that going on. Have a very safe (but wonderful) day today!

Wow, what a day! Luckily they are only 24 hours long. Hoping that today you have a safe ride on BART and aren't target practice for oncoming traffic!

You are making me miss my beloved kettlebells..

Yesterday morning I meant to get up to do some CTX Express, but these are about an hour, and I had so much trouble getting up. I had just a little bit of time, so I dusted off this virgin and did the beginner kettle bell routine. It was fun. It had variations KB swing/plank/side plank/pushup combos. This will be a good one for time crunched mornings.

It poured buckets yesterday, especially on my way home, but I walked 6.5 miles. I have an amazing, warm raincoat, but my shoes filled up with water within 5 minutes of leaving the office. They're water resistant, but it doesn't matter if the rain pours down your legs into the top of your shoes, LOL! Fun, though = Raincoat +iPod. I nearly got hit by a car who sped up to avoid another car and didn't see me. Thank goodness another car saw it happening and honked, or I would have been roadkill. I ended up right next to his windshield and you can imagine what I said to him (I sounded like L .)

Oh, and the day before yesterday I took an elbow to the nose on BART. It was an accident, but the guy who hit me was big. He felt so bad, but it was actually darned pretty funny, kind of like a 3 stooges moment. He had unexpectedly twisted around just as I was stepping forward. He didn't see me behind him.

I couldn't get up early enough for a workout this morning. Fitful sleep in the wee hours. It's OK. I've got to swap out my rain gear and head out for another rainy walk.

OK, later gators,

Guest guest

but I walked 6.5 miles. I have an amazing, warm raincoat, but my shoes filled up with water within 5 minutes of leaving the office.

That's why you leave me in the dust with steps. I don't think I can ever get passed you.

Awesome !!

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

> *That's why you leave me in the dust with steps. I don't think I

> can ever get passed you. *

me neither! WOW!!!

way to go angelica. and ouch! about your nose. people should

know not to move unexpectedly in a crowd, geesh!

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Thanks! I was wearing the brand new ASICS microfiber socks that I bought on my SF walk last week. They were fantastic. No blisters! I am headed out for another long walk because the rain is starting again tomorrow. I plan on picking up more of those amazing socks.

I'm happy to report that the rest of my commutes for the week were completely uneventful. :)

I kept saying, " Oh my goodness! " As I read 's post then I got to this and almost spit my smoothie on my screen at that comment about it being good there wasn't more time for more things to happen! Glad to hear you're okay and I am totally marveling at how you kept walking in the rain with your feet swimming in your shoes. Didn't you get blisters? I'd be one big foot blister with that going on. Have a very safe (but wonderful) day today!

Wow, what a day!  Luckily they are only 24 hours long.  Hoping that today you have a safe ride on BART and aren't target practice for oncoming traffic!

Yesterday morning I meant to get up to do some CTX Express, but these are about an hour, and I had so much trouble getting up. I had just a little bit of time, so I dusted off this virgin and did the beginner kettle bell routine. It was fun. It had variations KB swing/plank/side plank/pushup combos. This will be a good one for time crunched mornings.

OK, later gators,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Been meaning to reply to this... just wanted to say thanks for the info on the socks, I love socks and am especially am interested in great athletic ones!

Wow, what a day! Luckily they are only 24 hours long. Hoping that today you have a safe ride on BART and aren't target practice for oncoming traffic!

Yesterday morning I meant to get up to do some CTX Express, but these are about an hour, and I had so much trouble getting up. I had just a little bit of time, so I dusted off this virgin and did the beginner kettle bell routine. It was fun. It had variations KB swing/plank/side plank/pushup combos. This will be a good one for time crunched mornings.

OK, later gators,