RemedySpot.com

Sat, Sun and goals for the week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Happy Easter!I just got done with Eoin Finn's Pure and Simple Yoga. That was super yummy and badly needed. I had woken up feeling really stiff. I'm feeling so much better now.

Yesterday I did CTX Express Power Circuits which has some great leg circuits interspersed with high energy cardio. I think it also had some back and planks. I'm already forgetting. Great fun. I just needed to do one more body part to completed the strength training from the last few days, so I added CTX Biceps and went as heavy as I could. Got a great calorie burn out of that combo. I'm so grateful to be doing these things again. I

Here are my three goals for the week:1. Exercise - Increase bike miles and yoga time. Keep the strength training. It's going well. 2. Food: DH had his turn in the kitchen yesterday, so today's the day:  I'm organizing my kitchen and prepping so I can bring my lunches all week. I have one lunch date this week. That's it.

3. Be mindful of net calories. I can out-eat any amount of exercise. Next Sunday I hope to report that I turned that trend around.Hope everyone is having fun today!

Guest guest

These are excellent goals, !  You have bounced back so well!  Are your ears still ringing?  Hoping that has subsided? I should do Pure & Simple Yoga too.  Going to bikram yoga and Centergy last week made me aware that I need to do much more yoga, and it also made me aware that I prefer doing it at home.

I love bringing my own lunch, you have so much more control over your intake that way!  What yummy vegan dishes are you making?  I always like getting new ideas!  Hugs

Happy Easter!I just got done with Eoin Finn's Pure and Simple Yoga. That was super yummy and badly needed. I had woken up feeling really stiff. I'm feeling so much better now.

Yesterday I did CTX Express Power Circuits which has some great leg circuits interspersed with high energy cardio. I think it also had some back and planks. I'm already forgetting. Great fun. I just needed to do one more body part to completed the strength training from the last few days, so I added CTX Biceps and went as heavy as I could. Got a great calorie burn out of that combo. I'm so grateful to be doing these things again. I

Here are my three goals for the week:1. Exercise - Increase bike miles and yoga time. Keep the strength training. It's going well. 2. Food: DH had his turn in the kitchen yesterday, so today's the day:  I'm organizing my kitchen and prepping so I can bring my lunches all week. I have one lunch date this week. That's it.

3. Be mindful of net calories. I can out-eat any amount of exercise. Next Sunday I hope to report that I turned that trend around.Hope everyone is having fun today!

Guest guest

Thanks . I saw those yoga sessions. Isn't it amazing how bound up we can become? There's a hot yoga place a few blocks away, but I really much prefer doing my own thing too. I modify heavily sometimes, and that's hard to do in a class.   

I feel terribly lucky. The ringing is the same, but it doesn't get in the way of anything. I've gotten used to it so it doesn't mess up my sleep anymore. I haven't felt this good in way over a year.

I've just improvised a chickpea and quinoa salad. I cook my own organic chickpeas so I can control the sodium. This salad also has fresh celery, lemon zest and lemon juice (from a coworker's tree), fresh red bell peppers, garlic, cilantro, and a cashew tomato dressing.  I'm also cooking some mustard greens from my mom's garden. I've got fresh oranges from her tree. 

I'm not sure what I'll make later in the week. I'll improvise based on whatever catches my eye at the produce department. I hope you're having a great weekend!

These are excellent goals, !  You have bounced back so well!  Are your ears still ringing?  Hoping that has subsided? I should do Pure & Simple Yoga too.  Going to bikram yoga and Centergy last week made me aware that I need to do much more yoga, and it also made me aware that I prefer doing it at home.

I love bringing my own lunch, you have so much more control over your intake that way!  What yummy vegan dishes are you making?  I always like getting new ideas!  Hugs