RemedySpot.com

spin day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well I really pushed the class today as it was all guys and I was exhausted when I was done. My Group Ex manager never showed to discuss the participation numbers issue.. so will do it next week.. The sad thing is they are going to be redoing the lockers (that will eventually be nice) but since I teach in the early AM (6:15) most of my students shower and then go to work from gym...they have already told me that they are just not going to workout while locker rooms are closedthe wild thing is I got home and was making my protein shake and my stomach growled REALLY loud.. so it use to do that alot when I was VB athlete.. always busy eating well and skinning but that was first in a while.. my boyfriend Jim laughed and said "I haven't heard MR. grumble tummy in years !!:)off

traveling again.. packing tae bo and swimsuit as I think this place has indoor pool-- I can do some of my old water aerobic routinesjudy

Guest guest

> off traveling again.. packing tae bo and swimsuit as I think this

> place has indoor pool-- I can do some of my old water aerobic

> routines

sounds like fun judy! wow you are a super busy person!

:*carolyn.