RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today was Athletic Step. This one is always fun, but that last combo really gets me, and then when she combines them all doing them twice through just about does me in. My face was red as a tomato at the end.

I burned 405 calories, avg 152, max 185, steps 4,916

Have a great day!

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

The gloves I got from Turbo Jam were faulty too, and yes, that's REALLY frustrating!  I don't suppose you can call them and have them send you another one?  They should have record of your purchase on file?

hugs

Good morning!

Today was Rapid Fire with Chung doing the warm up and the kick box segments.    Then it was onto meso 2 #21 back work.   Here's how the back work went.

Lat pull downs w/ band- blue

T- pulls  w/ band- peach

Y's w/band-  peach

Pull ups & chin ups-   I did pullovers instead  12/10/8 reps using  38

BB rows 12/10/8 reps 65

One arm rows (double wave load) 12/10/8 reps 30/32/34  ---repeat

I skipped the dead lifts as usual. 

Here's a little bit of a rant..................  Cathe uses her 2 lb removable weighted gloves.  She makes changing the weights look so easy.  I'm SO disappointed in my gloves which are the same ones she is supposedly using.  My zipper is broke.  Its broke right in the middle so if I try to force it to come unzipped it will break and then I won't be able to use that glove so I just leave it the way it is and not take any weight out.    It just killed me though the way she took hers in and out so easily.  Even if mine wasn't broke I wouldn't have time to take them in and out, just too tight of a fit.  The zipper broke from forcing the weights in and out.

Anyway, the workout ended up being an hour and 5 minutes (I added on HST stretch) and I burned 418 calories, avg 133, max 173, steps 3,552

Have a great day!  

Guest guest

I really doubt it. I've had them for a long time. I don't use them very often at all. That what upsets me also because they've not been used much and just from taking the weights in and out caused it.....which is what their for. Ugh.~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Tuesday WorkoutDate: Tue, May 22, 2012 11:02 am

The gloves I got from Turbo Jam were faulty too, and yes, that's REALLY frustrating!  I don't suppose you can call them and have them send you another one?  They should have record of your purchase on file?

hugs

Good morning!

Today was Rapid Fire with Chung doing the warm up and the kick box segments.    Then it was onto meso 2 #21 back work.   Here's how the back work went.

Lat pull downs w/ band- blue

T- pulls  w/ band- peach

Y's w/band-  peach

Pull ups & chin ups-   I did pullovers instead  12/10/8 reps using  38

BB rows 12/10/8 reps 65

One arm rows (double wave load) 12/10/8 reps 30/32/34  ---repeat

I skipped the dead lifts as usual. 

Here's a little bit of a rant..................  Cathe uses her 2 lb removable weighted gloves.  She makes changing the weights look so easy.  I'm SO disappointed in my gloves which are the same ones she is supposedly using.  My zipper is broke.  Its broke right in the middle so if I try to force it to come unzipped it will break and then I won't be able to use that glove so I just leave it the way it is and not take any weight out.    It just killed me though the way she took hers in and out so easily.  Even if mine wasn't broke I wouldn't have time to take them in and out, just too tight of a fit.  The zipper broke from forcing the weights in and out.

Anyway, the workout ended up being an hour and 5 minutes (I added on HST stretch) and I burned 418 calories, avg 133, max 173, steps 3,552

Have a great day!