RemedySpot.com

Re: xfactor thighs&glutes and abs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

> Do you recall offhand what the exercises were?

for glutes & thighs there were fast squats with knee lifts,

forward lunges on diagonal, one legged squats (with added jump if

you want), lunge with rear leg lift + balance, tabletop floorwork

ala billy... thats about all i recall at the moment.

> Hands off! He's mine!

::sigh:: alright, we can share nahesi :) think he can handle

us?

oh, one more thing about xfactor abs... i now have a large pain

on the front of my chest, right side, directly under my breast.

its the darned ribs again, but on my 'good' side. it started

hurting while i was doing the workout so i know what caused

it.... side plank. oh when will i ever learn that i cant do

that any more? it makes me sad because i used to be so pro at

doing side planks! anyway, the pain will pass... i just need to

be careful. no doing taebo today like i wanted (cant punch).

also i have a head cold and am all drugged up on meds and coffee

so i could go to work at 10pm. i lasted until 2am and came home

early (i had finished my tasks anyway). im going to lay down

and read for a few hours until its time to get the kids off to

school.

ttyl,

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Sorry to hear you're hurting and sick, Carolyn! And I'm also sorry about feeling like you can't do side plank anymore. Is there a way to modify it or do it more carefully so that you can do it? It is very hard to have to see yourself as not doing something you were proud of being able to do well, I hope there is a way around it for you. At least fighting over that trainer with won't hurt your ribs I guess?! :-)

Hugs,

Re: xfactor thighs & glutes and abs

> Do you recall offhand what the exercises were?for glutes & thighs there were fast squats with knee lifts, forward lunges on diagonal, one legged squats (with added jump if you want), lunge with rear leg lift + balance, tabletop floorwork ala billy... thats about all i recall at the moment.> Hands off! He's mine!::sigh:: alright, we can share nahesi :) think he can handle us?oh, one more thing about xfactor abs... i now have a large pain on the front of my chest, right side, directly under my breast. its the darned ribs again, but on my 'good' side. it started hurting while i was doing the workout so i know what caused it.... side plank. oh when will i ever learn that i cant do that any more? it makes me sad because i used to be so pro at doing side planks! anyway, the pain will pass... i just need to be careful. no doing taebo today like i wanted (cant punch).also i have a head cold and am all drugged up on meds and coffee so i could go to work at 10pm. i lasted until 2am and came home early (i had finished my tasks anyway). im going to lay down and read for a few hours until its time to get the kids off to school.ttyl,:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Ugh! Carolyn, sorry to hear about your ribs and cold. I know what you mean - it is tough to give up doing something that you once did well - but better to find a substiute than be in pain! I have to really take it easy w/ kickboxing - no more than once a week (if that) b/c I can easily mess myself up with it. ((HUGS))Donna> Do you recall offhand what the exercises were?for glutes & thighs there were fast squats with knee lifts, forward lunges on diagonal, one legged squats (with added jump if you want), lunge with rear leg lift + balance, tabletop floorwork ala billy... thats about all i recall at the moment.> Hands off! He's mine!::sigh:: alright, we can share nahesi :) think he can handle us?oh, one more thing about xfactor abs... i now have a large pain on the front of my chest, right side, directly under my breast. its the darned ribs again, but on my 'good' side. it started hurting while i was doing the workout so i know what caused it.... side plank. oh when will i ever learn that i cant do that any more? it makes me sad because i used to be so pro at doing side planks! anyway, the pain will pass... i just need to be careful. no

doing taebo today like i wanted (cant punch).also i have a head cold and am all drugged up on meds and coffee so i could go to work at 10pm. i lasted until 2am and came home early (i had finished my tasks anyway). im going to lay down and read for a few hours until its time to get the kids off to school.ttyl,:*carolyn.

Guest guest

> Sorry to hear you're hurting and sick, Carolyn! And I'm also

> sorry about feeling like you can't do side plank anymore.

thanks nancy, you are very kind. i still have regular 'tall'

planks (on hands) or 'short' planks (elbows), thank goodness.

im thinking that the xfactor ab workout was just too frantic and

too many exercises for these old ribs, and i should have known

better. i will try side planks again some day when im feeling

really brave.... interestingly it was fine on the left side which

is the problem side. go figure!

i will have to carry a big stick to beat laura in the fight for

nahesi, because if it comes down to hand-to-hand combat in the

near future then she will win for sure! lolol. have you

looked at the xfactor clips to see nahesi? he is adorable :)

so enough about me. how are you feeling? i hope that you

are keeping your spirits up. i know that it is hard to stay

positive when there is pain. it must be hell to have your feet

be out of commission. ive been thinking of you often and

hoping that your situation is improving.

:*carolyn.