RemedySpot.com

Wed - (4 miles) & Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone!Last night while my DD was at art class I went for a walk - 30-40 min, I'm not very precise w/ keeping time. I just go (and I don't wear a watch, just carry my cell phone for time and emergencies..I also think I'm the only person in the universe that still has a flip phone and not a smart phone!)This morning I ended up doing 4 miles of from her newest (the title escapes me - but it is the one w/ the color coded miles). I did the red mile, green mile, purple mile and blue mile. I previously did the yellow mile and that one isn't a favorite b/c the music isn't as good (IMHO). This is really a fun workout. I like all the music in the miles and how it coordinates to the steps. I also like that throws in some variations to her 4 Basic Steps. Nothing earth shattering, but it is nice to see some

different moves. Each mile does start out slower and builds towards the end. I think my favorites may be the green and red mile for music and movements. After I did Suzanne Deason's AM Yoga for Weight Loss. This is a favorite of mine - very detailed, precise instruction with a good demonstration on the use of props to enhance your alignment when doing the postures.Ok - I better run!Talk to everyone later -Donna