RemedySpot.com

Walking Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just got back from a brisk walk. Well, it was almost a jog as fast as the dogs were going. The weather was perfect!!! I did weights this morning so my step count was REALLY low. I know I got a bad weekend of eating ahead so I wanted to get some good steps in. I started my fitbit and we headed out the door.

It said I went 2.3 miles, burned 200 calories and went 3,108 steps. Is that very far in 30 minutes? All I know is I was walking really fast.

I also wanted to walk in the neighborhood because I wanted to nib on a couple neighbors lol. There's a house that doesn't look like anyone lives in so I have to wonder if it got repossessed. The people that lived there had like 7 dogs and they were always getting out. They had some hoodlums for kids so, though I don't want anyone to loose their home, I'm crossing my fingers they abandoned the place and have moved away. That's happening a lot out here. Its a shame because they are beautiful homes. Another house down the way is having their house resided and I wanted to see what it looked like. Oh gosh, its gorgeous. Of course the guys doing it were typical worker guys that act like they've never seen a woman walking dogs before lol. They kept saying "hello". I was flattered!

So I got to nib and get a second, kind of different workout in, so all is good!!!

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Nice job! I think that's great for 30 minutes. A brisk walk for me is 4 miles/hr, so you were faster than that. Any faster than that pace, and I start doing run/walk segments. Walks are so much fun. You see all kinds of things that you miss when you're driving. You get a good feel for the neighborhood. There are so many foreclosed homes around here. It's sad, isn't it?I just got back from a brisk walk. Well, it was almost a jog as fast as the dogs were going. The weather was perfect!!! I did weights this morning so my step count was REALLY low. I know I got a bad weekend of eating ahead so I wanted to get some good steps in. I started my fitbit and we headed out the door. It said I went 2.3 miles, burned 200 calories and went 3,108 steps. Is that very far in 30 minutes? All I know is I was walking really fast. I also wanted to walk in the neighborhood because I wanted to nib on a couple neighbors lol. There's a house that doesn't look like anyone lives in so I have to wonder if it got repossessed. The people that lived there had like 7 dogs and they were always getting out. They had some hoodlums for kids so, though I don't want anyone to loose their home, I'm crossing my fingers they abandoned the place and have moved away. That's happening a lot out here. Its a shame because they are beautiful homes. Another house down the way is having their house resided and I wanted to see what it looked like. Oh gosh, its gorgeous. Of course the guys doing it were typical worker guys that act like they've never seen a woman walking dogs before lol. They kept saying "hello". I was flattered! So I got to nib and get a second, kind of different workout in, so all is good!!! ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Yes, that is fast!  I do 3 miles at lunch in about 50 minutes. I walk briskly, but not at an almost jog or power walk pace.  WAY TO GO!  I just love walking and being outside.  The mental health benefits for me from this are priceless!

Good job on upping the step count, Young Lady!!

I just got back from a brisk walk.  Well, it was almost a jog as fast as the dogs were going.  The weather was perfect!!!  I did weights this morning so my step count was REALLY low.  I know I got a bad weekend of eating ahead so I wanted to get some good steps in.  I started my fitbit and we headed out the door. 

It said I went 2.3 miles, burned 200 calories and went 3,108 steps.   Is that very far in 30 minutes?  All I know is I was walking really fast.

I also wanted to walk in the neighborhood because I wanted to nib on a couple neighbors lol.   There's a house that doesn't look like anyone lives in so I have to wonder if it got repossessed.  The people that lived there had like 7 dogs and they were always getting out.  They had some hoodlums for kids so, though I don't want anyone to loose their home, I'm crossing my fingers they abandoned the place and have moved away.  That's happening a lot out here.  Its a shame because they are beautiful homes.   Another house down the way is having their house resided and I wanted to see what it looked like.  Oh gosh, its gorgeous.  Of course the guys doing it were typical worker guys that act like they've never seen a woman walking dogs before lol.   They kept saying " hello " .  I was flattered!

So I got to nib and get a second, kind of different workout in, so all is good!!!

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~

-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Yes, that is fast! I do 3 miles at lunch in about 50 minutes. I walk briskly, but not at an almost jog or power walk pace.

Thanks guys! I had no idea I was walking that fast.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*