RemedySpot.com

Re: Thurs - x-factor week # 1/ Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm kind of jealous, Donna! I'm still sore in my butt from XF1 the first time!  Man does that make me feel wimpy!  I'm taking tomorrow off work as a vacation day mostly to clean my messy house and get rid of lots of clothes but will also get to sleep in and have time to do some fun workout videos!  I kind of want to do Step!  

Hi Everyone,

Today was X-Factor Week #1 again - my third time going through it. It felt easier to me than the first time I did it - so I'm taking that as a sign it that I am ready to move to Week # 2- which I plan to do on Sunday! I added on Rodney Yee's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip Openers. I saw Rodney has another - Ultimate Power Yoga - which looks like 5 20 min segments. Anyone have it? I like that format of shorter more accessible yoga segments (20-30 min - is easy for me to fit in).

So - my friend is going to supervise a field trip tomorrow so we're not going to go for our long walk. Which leaves me with options for cardio tomorrow. I'm not sure what I want to do - the new in its entirety (all 5 miles)? some fun step w/ good music (maybe Christi's Mission Possible or a vintage Cathe)? Tae Bo? I have really been itching to do the old Tae Bo Live workouts (the ones w/ the good music) but I'm still nervous about kickboxing - in moderation it is

ok, but too much aggravates my back. Maybe if I'm careful and honest w/ myself I can try some Tae Bo? I guess time will tell -Hope everyone has a good day!Donna

Guest guest

Hi ,

I think when you do this the second time it will actually alleviate the soreness - it did for me - I know that sounds weird! I also think it is just a matter of being trained to do different workouts - I sure couldn't lift as much as you lift!!Donna

Hi Everyone,

Today was X-Factor Week #1 again - my third time going through it. It felt easier to me than the first time I did it - so I'm taking that as a sign it that I am ready to move to Week # 2- which I plan to do on Sunday! I added on Rodney Yee's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip Openers. I saw Rodney has another - Ultimate Power Yoga - which looks like 5 20 min segments. Anyone have it? I like that format of shorter more accessible yoga segments (20-30 min - is easy for me to fit in).So - my friend is going to supervise a field trip tomorrow so we're not going to go for our long walk. Which leaves me with options for cardio tomorrow. I'm not sure what I want to do - the new in its entirety (all 5 miles)? some fun step w/ good music (maybe Christi's Mission Possible or a vintage Cathe)? Tae Bo? I have really been itching to do the old Tae Bo Live workouts (the ones w/ the good music) but I'm still nervous about kickboxing - in moderation it is

ok, but too much aggravates my back. Maybe if I'm careful and honest w/ myself I can try some Tae Bo? I guess time will tell -Hope everyone has a good day!Donna

Guest guest

I didn't know about Rodney having any more new ones... Hm, I'll have to check that out. I've got to a place where I like the shorter routines too.~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: Thurs - x-factor week # 1/ YogaDate: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 10:27 am Hi Everyone, Today was X-Factor Week #1 again - my third time going through it. It felt easier to me than the first time I did it - so I'm taking that as a sign it that I am ready to move to Week # 2- which I plan to do on Sunday! I added on Rodney Yee's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip Openers. I saw Rodney has another - Ultimate Power Yoga - which looks like 5 20 min segments. Anyone have it? I like that format of shorter more accessible yoga segments (20-30 min - is easy for me to fit in).So - my friend is going to supervise a field trip tomorrow so we're not going to go for our long walk. Which leaves me with options for cardio tomorrow. I'm not sure what I want to do - the new in its entirety (all 5 miles)? some fun step w/ good music (maybe Christi's Mission Possible or a vintage Cathe)? Tae Bo? I have really been itching to do the old Tae Bo Live workouts (the ones w/ the good music) but I'm still nervous about kickboxing - in moderation it isok, but too much aggravates my back. Maybe if I'm careful and honest w/ myself I can try some Tae Bo? I guess time will tell -Hope everyone has a good day!Donna

Guest guest

> Today was X-Factor Week #1 again - my third time going through

> it. It felt easier to me than the first time I did it - so I'm

> taking that as a sign it that I am ready to move to Week # 2-

YAY donna!! thats excellent, way to go!

:*carolyn.