RemedySpot.com

Re: Thurs - More It Figures!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What's with "blue, yellow or red" miles with the ? Are they different length or intensities and of course, is she wearing those colors in them? I haven't kept up with her, she keeps coming out with new ones and I have no idea what the latest is anymore!

Thurs - More It Figures!

Hi Everyone! Today was another Charlene "It Figures" Episode- Low Impact. This series really worked well for my time crunched mornings this week - I feel that I get a little sweat in then do a couple of stretches on my own and I'm good to go! Tomorrow is strength and I am hoping to add either the blue, yellow or red mile from 's newest on and I would also like to add on a Classical Stretch. I can tell I have neglected longer flexiblity training lately! I'm going to have to break this up into to sessions though... I still haven't caved on 's sale. I am thinking of getting the Gilad Total Body Sculpt Plus workout that I'm missing, but I need to add something else for free shipping! :) Take care! Donna

Guest guest

Hi!This is her newest - it is a 5 mile walk and she has color coded the miles - I don't think it has anything to do with intensity, but she and her backgrounders do change the color of their outfits! There is also toning on the DVD, which I probably won't do!Here is link to it -

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/leslie-sansones-ultimate-5-day-walk-plan-video-6155

Although it sounds like there are 5 individual walks on this DVD, the 5 individual walks are mixes and matches of the 5 color-coded miles, so doing this DVD for a week straight could get boring!Donna

p.s. Glad you had a positive podiatrist appointment this morning! With the heel pain, does he think it could be Plantar Fascitis (sp?)

Subject: Re: Thurs - More It Figures!To: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 10:50 AM

What's with "blue, yellow or red" miles with the ? Are they different length or intensities and of course, is she wearing those colors in them? I haven't kept up with her, she keeps coming out with new ones and I have no idea what the latest is anymore!

Thurs - More It Figures!

Hi Everyone!

Today was another Charlene "It Figures" Episode- Low Impact. This series really worked well for my time crunched mornings this week - I feel that I get a little sweat in then do a couple of stretches on my own and I'm good to go!

Tomorrow is strength and I am hoping to add either the blue, yellow or red mile from 's newest on and I would also like to add on a Classical Stretch. I can tell I have neglected longer flexiblity training lately! I'm going to have to break this up into to sessions though...

I still haven't caved on 's sale. I am thinking of getting the Gilad Total Body Sculpt Plus workout that I'm missing, but I need to add something else for free shipping! :)

Take care!

Donna

Guest guest

Wow, has some new moves, sounds like new music and I even saw dumbbells in one of those clips! It looks like the regular crew of walkers isn't in there though. Looks interesting though, that's disappointing. I'm seeing it got pretty mixed review on Collage. If I can get it in a trade or free I'll go for it but I'm not too tempted (good). Thanks!

Thurs - More It Figures!

Hi Everyone!

Today was another Charlene "It Figures" Episode- Low Impact. This series really worked well for my time crunched mornings this week - I feel that I get a little sweat in then do a couple of stretches on my own and I'm good to go!

Tomorrow is strength and I am hoping to add either the blue, yellow or red mile from 's newest on and I would also like to add on a Classical Stretch. I can tell I have neglected longer flexiblity training lately! I'm going to have to break this up into to sessions though...

I still haven't caved on 's sale. I am thinking of getting the Gilad Total Body Sculpt Plus workout that I'm missing, but I need to add something else for free shipping! :)

Take care!

Donna

Guest guest

I would say it is nice, but not a necessity unless you can get it at a good price. But that could just be my mood lately. I essentially got it for free - Amazon's price was $8 and change and i used my Discover points to pay for it.

Donna

Subject: Re: Thurs - More It Figures!To: exercisevideos Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 10:50 AM

Thurs - More It Figures!

Hi Everyone!

Take care!

Donna

Guest guest

Free is good! Thanks for the advice!

Thurs - More It Figures!

Hi Everyone!

Take care!

Donna