RemedySpot.com

Spin class

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well only 1 person at class this am and he was a visitor from Boston. Lack of showers is why.. I wouldn't come in AM unless I knew I could shower so this will be the same issue for about a month. Not sure they will keep me but if not I will just workout on my ownThe guy loved the class (and he teaches in Boston so good complement). So I gave him my CD after.Went home and restarted Tai Cheng.. did day1 again. again it starts with neural reboot (like warm up) and I used my new ridged foam roller.. ouch.. lots of stuff got worked out. then it goes over basic standing poses... feel all balanced.. really love this set since I have no access to good Tai Chi that is convientjudyps I just checked out the monthly spin dvds.. man I want

my bike up as that is good deal and look fun!

Guest guest

Hugs.. I hate it when outside factors such as a weird time slot or no showers messes with your numbers.  I've been there!  Seriously it's not you, it's the gym's fault. 

Anyway, I don't know if the other Spin dvd's will be as good as Heart Racer, we shall see!  My standards for these aren't high, I mostly just want to move and do something different than RPM (which I enjoy, but it's predictable to some degree) so I was very surprised and happy with this one!  

Well only 1 person at class this am and he was a visitor from Boston.  Lack of showers is why.. I wouldn't come in AM unless I knew I could shower so this will be the same issue for about a month.  Not sure they will keep me but if not I will just workout on my own

The guy loved the class (and he teaches in Boston so good complement).   So I gave him my CD after.Went home and restarted Tai Cheng.. did day1 again. again it starts with neural reboot (like warm up) and I used my new ridged foam roller.. ouch.. lots of stuff got worked out.  then it goes over basic standing poses... feel all balanced.. really love this set since I have no access to good Tai Chi that is convient

judyps I just checked out the monthly spin dvds.. man  I want

Guest guest

since from spin.. I imagine they are classic ny G (how I was trained) so more focused on mental and body connection.. your description of moving meditation is perfect.. once in a long flat ride (when I was training with the instructors) I did get to that mental place of seeing white space and so relaxed yet my HR was in low training zone.. so amazing.. I would love to do that again so thinking these may fit billl just need to set up bike!

To: exercisevideos Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:00 AM Subject: Re: Spin class

Hugs.. I hate it when outside factors such as a weird time slot or no showers messes with your numbers. I've been there! Seriously it's not you, it's the gym's fault.

Anyway, I don't know if the other Spin dvd's will be as good as Heart Racer, we shall see! My standards for these aren't high, I mostly just want to move and do something different than RPM (which I enjoy, but it's predictable to some degree) so I was very surprised and happy with this one!

Well only 1 person at class this am and he was a visitor from Boston. Lack of showers is why.. I wouldn't come in AM unless I knew I could shower so this will be the same issue for about a month. Not sure they will keep me but if not I will just workout on my own

The guy loved the class (and he teaches in Boston so good complement). So I gave him my CD after.Went home and restarted Tai Cheng.. did day1 again. again it starts with neural reboot (like warm up) and I used my new ridged foam roller.. ouch.. lots of stuff got worked out. then it goes over basic standing poses... feel all balanced.. really love this set since I have no access to good Tai Chi that is convient

judyps I just checked out the monthly spin dvds.. man I want

Guest guest

this is the 2nd dvd they sent mehttp://www.amazon.com/Spinning-Spin-Circuit-Dolorez-Munoz/dp/B001NTHASW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & qid=1335368175 & sr=8-1

however I don't see any written reviews on this one, so I have no idea if it will be comparable to Heart Racer.  We shall see!  If it's even 70% as good as Heart Racer I will be hooked and stalking my mail man every month!  

I'm very strong muscle wise but have lots of fat to burn off right now, am at around 200 lbs (I've been depressed lately and tasty food has at times been the only light in my day at times) and I think once we start seeing more sunshine and blue sky here in PDX and with more cardio I'll be back to my former happier Lou self.

Judy you said it right, there was a mind/body connection in this Spinning dvd that I don't feel in general with the RPM workouts, though those are very good too in so far as  cueing for form and working with the music.

What was so impressive about this dvd, is that the music was NOTHING, just unrecognizable instrumental techno, it was ALL Josh that made the ride what it was and feeling based.  WOW.  I can say that this ride changed my attitude about Spinning.  I've never liked it so much, before it was just a functional workout, it got the calorie burn job done.  If the other dvd's are like this one I will be a convert.  I would even consider going to one of the Spinning conventions in Florida to ride with Josh!

since from spin.. I imagine they are classic ny G (how I was trained) so more focused on mental and body connection.. your description of moving meditation is perfect.. once in a long flat ride (when I was training with the instructors) I did get to that mental place of seeing white space and so relaxed yet my HR was in low training zone.. so amazing.. I would love to do that again so thinking these may fit billl

just need to set up bike!

To: exercisevideos Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:00 AM

Subject: Re: Spin class

Hugs.. I hate it when outside factors such as a weird time slot or no showers messes with your numbers.  I've been there!  Seriously it's not you, it's the gym's fault. 

Anyway, I don't know if the other Spin dvd's will be as good as Heart Racer, we shall see!  My standards for these aren't high, I mostly just want to move and do something different than RPM (which I enjoy, but it's predictable to some degree) so I was very surprised and happy with this one!  

Well only 1 person at class this am and he was a visitor from Boston.  Lack of showers is why.. I wouldn't come in AM unless I knew I could shower so this will be the same issue for about a month.  Not sure they will keep me but if not I will just workout on my own

The guy loved the class (and he teaches in Boston so good complement).   So I gave him my CD after.Went home and restarted Tai Cheng.. did day1 again. again it starts with neural reboot (like warm up) and I used my new ridged foam roller.. ouch.. lots of stuff got worked out.  then it goes over basic standing poses... feel all balanced.. really love this set since I have no access to good Tai Chi that is convient

judyps I just checked out the monthly spin dvds.. man  I want

Guest guest

omg if you ever decide to go to the Spin World Conference.. let me know and we can be roomies. I went once when I was really into it (as it was my main form of income) and it was wonderful.. Mainly because they have great yoga and pilates as well as spin and now I think they have other stuff.. oooh now I want to go!!j To: exercisevideos Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:44 AM Subject: Re: Spin class

this is the 2nd dvd they sent mehttp://www.amazon.com/Spinning-Spin-Circuit-Dolorez-Munoz/dp/B001NTHASW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 & qid=1335368175 & sr=8-1

however I don't see any written reviews on this one, so I have no idea if it will be comparable to Heart Racer. We shall see! If it's even 70% as good as Heart Racer I will be hooked and stalking my mail man every month!

I'm very strong muscle wise but have lots of fat to burn off right now, am at around 200 lbs (I've been depressed lately and tasty food has at times been the only light in my day at times) and I think once we start seeing more sunshine and blue sky here in PDX and with more cardio I'll be back to my former happier Lou self.

Judy you said it right, there was a mind/body connection in this Spinning dvd that I don't feel in general with the RPM workouts, though those are very good too in so far as cueing for form and working with the music.

What was so impressive about this dvd, is that the music was NOTHING, just unrecognizable instrumental techno, it was ALL Josh that made the ride what it was and feeling based. WOW. I can say that this ride changed my attitude about Spinning. I've never liked it so much, before it was just a functional workout, it got the calorie burn job done. If the other dvd's are like this one I will be a convert. I would even consider going to one of the Spinning conventions in Florida to ride with Josh!

since from spin.. I imagine they are classic ny G (how I was trained) so more focused on mental and body connection.. your description of moving meditation is perfect.. once in a long flat ride (when I was training with the instructors) I did get to that mental place of seeing white space and so relaxed yet my HR was in low training zone.. so amazing.. I would love to do that again so thinking these may fit billl

just need to set up bike!

To: exercisevideos Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 11:00 AM

Subject: Re: Spin class

Hugs.. I hate it when outside factors such as a weird time slot or no showers messes with your numbers. I've been there! Seriously it's not you, it's the gym's fault.

Anyway, I don't know if the other Spin dvd's will be as good as Heart Racer, we shall see! My standards for these aren't high, I mostly just want to move and do something different than RPM (which I enjoy, but it's predictable to some degree) so I was very surprised and happy with this one!

Well only 1 person at class this am and he was a visitor from Boston. Lack of showers is why.. I wouldn't come in AM unless I knew I could shower so this will be the same issue for about a month. Not sure they will keep me but if not I will just workout on my own

The guy loved the class (and he teaches in Boston so good complement). So I gave him my CD after.Went home and restarted Tai Cheng.. did day1 again. again it starts with neural reboot (like warm up) and I used my new ridged foam roller.. ouch.. lots of stuff got worked out. then it goes over basic standing poses... feel all balanced.. really love this set since I have no access to good Tai Chi that is convient

judyps I just checked out the monthly spin dvds.. man I want