RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!!

I started feeling the DOMS in my legs last night. This morning their screaming along with my chest, but nothing in my shoulder area. When I crawled out of the bed the first thing that came to mind was the cardio today. I pressed on and just hoped that moving would loosen everything up. Unfortunately, it didn't help.

Today was Amy Bento Kickbox Surge. I went with the premix (Quick Surge combo & surge 1-3 + core).

I'm totally not fond of combo 1 and surge 1. I can never seem to catch on to those kicks at the end. Just confused the heck out of me. With the surge they go down to the floor and do planks or pushups and come up and kick. I chose to not go down to the floor. Instead, I did the kick and 3 jumping jacks. This was perfect timing for when they came up from the floor to do the kick.

I can't say I enjoyed this workout. I guess a lot of it was because my quads were so sore. I don't like the abs at all. I used my 6 lb med ball and some of it I modified just because I didn't like what she was doing. The music is awesome though.

I burned 425 calories, avg 146, max 191 (I think that max was from the last surge) steps 4,667

Have a great day!

~~