RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Workout #2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We usually walk the dogs in the evening, but we have pretty high winds with temps only in the 40's today and where we walk has lots of trees. We decided to skip it and said he'd just mow the grass. I was glad he wanted to mow. He usually procrastinates with it, so I was very happy about that. We have a huge yard so I can see the dread.

I had some time and needed some steps so I decided to combine some cardio, yoga and abs in tonight.

I started out with Shape Your Abs with York. I did the warm up and all 4 cardio sections keeping it all low impact. This really didn't even get my heart rate up much.

Next, I did Bob Harpers Yoga (only the first 15 minutes) then did his yoga abs. OMG, the abs was torture. I don't even want to do it again. I don't remember it being that hard, but then I think I've only done it once before. He really likes to see people in pain, I swear. He has you holding all these moves but he's isn't doing them. I just know that if he was down there doing them too we wouldn't be holding them that long or doing that speed OR that many reps. GRRRRRRRRR

So total I got in another 55 minutes, along with 12,000 steps.

Now, I'll look at Bob some more on The Biggest Loser.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.