RemedySpot.com

Thurs - x-factor week # 1/ Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today was X-Factor Week #1 again - my third time going through it. It felt easier to me than the first time I did it - so I'm taking that as a sign it that I am ready to move to Week # 2- which I plan to do on Sunday! I added on Rodney Yee's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip Openers. I saw Rodney has another - Ultimate Power Yoga - which looks like 5 20 min segments. Anyone have it? I like that format of shorter more accessible yoga segments (20-30 min - is easy for me to fit in).So - my friend is going to supervise a field trip tomorrow so we're not going to go for our long walk. Which leaves me with options for cardio tomorrow. I'm not sure what I want to do - the new in its entirety (all 5 miles)? some fun step w/ good music (maybe Christi's Mission Possible or a vintage Cathe)? Tae Bo? I have really been itching to do the old Tae Bo Live workouts (the ones w/ the good music) but I'm still nervous about kickboxing - in moderation it is

ok, but too much aggravates my back. Maybe if I'm careful and honest w/ myself I can try some Tae Bo? I guess time will tell -Hope everyone has a good day!Donna