RemedySpot.com

Re: xfactor burnout ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I had the same thing for last 2 weeks.. I am on 4 this week.. plus feet issues.. going to try again this week but I only do it 2 times a week.. much easier to toleratejudy To: "ExercisevideosYahoogroups (DOT) Com" <exercisevideos > Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:59 AM Subject: xfactor

burnout ?

hi donna -

i think that im having xfactor burnout - i managed to do my plan

of xfactor 4 twice last week, but cheated and didnt do the

circuit twice last time. also i didnt accomplish anything else

on my rotation plan except for a couple of walks and lots of deli

training, which was very time consuming.

i was dreading doing xfactor 5 yesterday (sunday) so i just

went for a walk instead. this morning i feel the same way....

ugh!! my injury feels alot better, 95% !!! i can workout, and i

want to, but ive lost my xfactor groove. i think that i need

to do something different for a while and come back later when im

feeling like doing all of these athletic drills again.

how are you holding up ?

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

You're all better than me!  I did xf1 once and that was it!  Just not in a plyo circuity type groove.  I like my heavy weights first, supplemental cardio apres

Lauar

I had the same thing for last 2 weeks.. I am on 4 this week.. plus feet issues.. going to try again this week but I only do it 2 times a week.. much easier to tolerate

judy

To: " ExercisevideosYahoogroups (DOT) Com " <exercisevideos >

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 9:59 AM Subject: xfactor

burnout ?  hi donna -i think that im having xfactor burnout - i managed to do my plan of xfactor 4 twice l...

Guest guest

Hi!I have been feeling a bit of burnout and dread, too (i think that was in part responsible for my slacking off last week - that and TTOM!). But, I did mange to do Week # 5 today - I'll write about it later since I'm swamped at work at the moment.

I couldn't bring myself to do it yesterday - partially due to dread - so I did an Ellen B. workout instead.

I think if I do the X-Factor 2X per week and something else on the 3rd X I should be ok. I sort of want to finish it out just to say I did it! :)I'll write up # 5's workout in a bit!Donna

Subject: xfactor burnout ?To: "ExercisevideosYahoogroups (DOT) Com" <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, May 14, 2012, 9:59 AM

hi donna -i think that im having xfactor burnout - i managed to do my plan of xfactor 4 twice last week, but cheated and didnt do the circuit twice last time. also i didnt accomplish anything else on my rotation plan except for a couple of walks and lots of deli training, which was very time consuming.i was dreading doing xfactor 5 yesterday (sunday) so i just went for a walk instead. this morning i feel the same way.... ugh!! my injury feels alot better, 95% !!! i can workout, and i want to, but ive lost my xfactor groove. i think that i need to do something different for a while and come back later when im feeling like doing all of these athletic drills again.how are you holding up ?:*carolyn.

Guest guest

I heart that you almost always finish rotations, Donna!  Cola Pop if your body and heart aren't into it, don't feel guilty.  You need to do what's right for YOU.I do look forward to hearing about the forthcoming weeks though!

Hi!I have been feeling a bit of burnout and dread, too (i think that was in part responsible for my slacking off last week - that and TTOM!).  But, I did mange to do Week # 5 today - I'll write about it later since I'm swamped at work at the moment.

I couldn't bring myself to do it yesterday - partially due to dread - so I did an Ellen B. workout instead.

I think if I do the X-Factor 2X per week and something else on the 3rd X I should be ok.  I sort of want to finish it out just to say I did it! :)I'll write up # 5's workout in a bit!Donna

Subject: xfactor burnout ?

To: " ExercisevideosYahoogroups (DOT) Com " <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, May 14, 2012, 9:59 AM

hi donna -i think that im having xfactor burnout - i managed to do my plan of xfactor 4 twice last week, but cheated and didnt do the circuit twice last time. also i didnt accomplish anything else

on my rotation plan except for a couple of walks and lots of deli training, which was very time consuming.i was dreading doing xfactor 5 yesterday (sunday) so i just went for a walk instead. this morning i feel the same way....

ugh!! my injury feels alot better, 95% !!! i can workout, and i want to, but ive lost my xfactor groove. i think that i need to do something different for a while and come back later when im feeling like doing all of these athletic drills again.

how are you holding up ?:*carolyn.

Guest guest

donna, you are my workout hero :)

im kind of disappointed that the stupid injury has taken a mental

toll on me again ::sigh:: i need a workout that is good, but

fun and with good music to build myself back up again. i will

get back to xfactor when i feel like getting drilled again. i

felt that i was looking leaner while i was doing xfactor rotated

with cardio.

so now that ive dabbled a bit in bodyweight training, i think i

will try to do some light weight/high rep and see how that goes.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

aw - thanks - I actually haven't been really good at sticking with anything lately which is one reason why I want to finish this rotation - but that said, if I really begin to dread it I'm not going to force myself b/c consistentcy is more important to me than finishing a particular rotation!Donna

Subject: Re: xfactor burnout ?To: exercisevideos Date: Monday, May 14, 2012, 1:05 PM

donna, you are my workout hero :)im kind of disappointed that the stupid injury has taken a mental toll on me again ::sigh:: i need a workout that is good, but fun and with good music to build myself back up again. i will get back to xfactor when i feel like getting drilled again. i felt that i was looking leaner while i was doing xfactor rotated with cardio.so now that ive dabbled a bit in bodyweight training, i think i will try to do some light weight/high rep and see how that goes.:*carolyn.------------------------------------