RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today was Tri-Sets Lower Body. I was afraid of doing this workout again because I do believe it was what got my hip hurting before. I decided to modify it and not use the dixie cups at all. I actually think it was one of the exercises using the dixie cups that hurt me before. I also went with the JFO (joint friendly option) premix. This is the same as doing the workout "as is" but instead of the one legged cross over dip squat she does rear lunges instead.

Lower Body Tri-Set #1 Stability Ball Wall Squats w/DB 10/15Dixie Cup Front LungesDixie Cup Side LungesRepeat setLower Body Tri-Set #2 Step Ups on High Step + Step Lunges w/DB 10Elevated Lunges with Dixie cups ( I didn't use any step here)DB Squats 20Repeat setLower Body Tri-Set #3 Deadlifts w/DB- calve raises ( 40 reps per set)Rear Lunges 12Hamstring Roll-ins on BallRepeat set

I wore my HRM with this one and burned 252 calories (last time was 221) avg 131, max 164, steps 1,366

Have a great day!~~