RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THAT IS TERRIFIC NEWS, MICHELLE!  So what are you supposed to do to prevent this from occurring again?  Just eat more steak?  Take iron supplements?You must feel so relieved!I need to visit Eoin sooner than later..

Hugs

Good evening!

Today I went with Power Yoga For Happiness and did " Daily Dose Of Bliss "   I just adore this DVD.  This was one of the first " power yoga "   DVD's I bought a long time ago and I do believe I've done it more than any I have.

Got my test results back today.  All is back to normal.  My blood cell count, iron and B12.  I'm so relieved.  

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~

-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

So what are you supposed to do to prevent this from occurring again? Just eat more steak? Take iron supplements?

I guess I do nothing. I'm thinking that when they checked my levels the first time it showed up low because I happen to be on my period. I need to make sure in the future to not have any blood work done while its TTOM.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

Oh that is great news about your results, ! I bet that TTOM was the reason for the messed up results the first time.

I always try to schedule all my appointments around that. Next week is my dr. week - I have my dreaded yearly mammogram scheduled (I so hate it - not b/c it hurts - it doesn't but b/c they freak me out all the time - I have really dense tissue so they always have to do extra views and ultrasounds and it scares me to death!) and I also have my labwork to do for blood tests, etc. Fortunately, TTOM was LAST week so I think everything will be ok! :)((HUGS)) Glad all is well!Donna

Subject: Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:00 PM

Good evening!

Today I went with Power Yoga For Happiness and did "Daily Dose Of Bliss" I just adore this DVD. This was one of the first "power yoga" DVD's I bought a long time ago and I do believe I've done it more than any I have.

Got my test results back today. All is back to normal. My blood cell count, iron and B12. I'm so relieved.

Guest guest

I have the same dread with the mammograms. I also have dense tissue, they told me this the last time. I need to be going and having one done again myself. Good luck. I'm sure all will fine for you, but I totally understand how you feel.~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Tuesday YogaDate: Tue, May 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Oh that is great news about your results, ! I bet that TTOM was the reason for the messed up results the first time.

I always try to schedule all my appointments around that. Next week is my dr. week - I have my dreaded yearly mammogram scheduled (I so hate it - not b/c it hurts - it doesn't but b/c they freak me out all the time - I have really dense tissue so they always have to do extra views and ultrasounds and it scares me to death!) and I also have my labwork to do for blood tests, etc. Fortunately, TTOM was LAST week so I think everything will be ok! :)((HUGS)) Glad all is well!Donna

Subject: Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:00 PM

Good evening!

Today I went with Power Yoga For Happiness and did "Daily Dose Of Bliss" I just adore this DVD. This was one of the first "power yoga" DVD's I bought a long time ago and I do believe I've done it more than any I have.

Got my test results back today. All is back to normal. My blood cell count, iron and B12. I'm so relieved.

Guest guest

HOORAY for good test results!!!! I'm SO HAPPY to hear this, !!!

I love that Daily Dose of Bliss too and that DVD. Havent' done it in a long time but it is great. Good for you!

Tuesday Yoga

Good evening!

Guest guest

I had that happen too. Now I always make sure to do routine bloodwork a week before or a week or 2 after.

Re: Tuesday Yoga

So what are you supposed to do to prevent this from occurring again? Just eat more steak? Take iron supplements?

I guess I do nothing. I'm thinking that when they checked my levels the first time it showed up low because I happen to be on my period. I need to make sure in the future to not have any blood work done while its TTOM.

Guest guest

Good luck (as always) with the mammogram, Donna! Has it really been a year since the last one? I need to get mine scheduled too (I do them in July but that will be here sooner than I'm ready to consider).

Tuesday YogaTo: Cathe_Friedrich_Fans , exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 6:00 PM

Good evening!

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks! Yes, time flies - I had my follow up one in November - that was after the whole cyst thingy. So, this one is my yearly. I so dread them b/c they scare me to death. but, I'm trying to think positive by saying, well, they really did do an extensive study last time and a repeat in Nov so chances are there is nothing to worry about - and if there is it is very early. I also do have to remember that the chances of NOT having something wrong are greater than having something wrong. I'll be glad when it is over!! :)Donna

Good evening!

Guest guest

Yes, it really freaks me out - I'm not sure why other tests don't freak me out as much. Oh, just wait until we're old enough to have regular colonscopies!! UGH! I know that will freak me out plus the whole thought of making yourself have diarrhea beforehand.....UGH!Donna

Good evening!

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi!

This evening I pulled out Rodney Yee and did his Ultimate Yoga (Sun Salutations). This is another good one, but I hate that he doesn't stretch at the end. He does all sun salutations and then that's it. I'll have to remember this and give myself an extra 2 minutes to stretch at the end.

-:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*