RemedySpot.com

Re: Sunday - Tracie Long Kick Back/Rodney Yee Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Awww adopt them both!  That way they both have a pal to play with, dog to dog! You are REALLY making me want to do these Longevity and Focus workouts, Donna!   I want to go to the gym today but there is so much housework, cooking and cleaning to be done.  There are simply not enough hours in a day. 

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Tracie Long's Longevity - Back Up. First time doing this one. I tell you, I feel so darned out of shape b/c these are KICKING MY BUTT! I am not even going super heavy. I wonder if it is b/c I haven't really used weights in awhile? Anyway, in this one Tracie alternates cardio w/ strength - so it goes like this:

warm-up into first cardio segment (no equipment)weight training - more " traditional " moves - squats, lunges, biceps, etc.cardio segment w/ med ball (I used KV's Green Genie b/c it is small - I need to find smaller med balls b/c I have little hands and I have trouble holding bigger ones!)

weight training - more " functional " moves - working particularly the shoulders and postural muscles with light weightsfloor work - back extensions, ab work, stretches.Overall I did like it - other than feeling very out of shape!

I finished up w/ Rodney's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip

Openers.aahhh.

We're meeting  " Lucky " (a hound/lab mix) today and will probably like her!  Yesterday at PetSmart I saw a GORGEOUS pure-bred German Shepherd at PetSmart- I'm really thinking about her as a possibility. She is 2 years old, housetrained, super smart, loves to fetch and likes kids and other dogs - she had puppies but they are adopted. Her name is Bristol and you can see her here:

http://www.lonelyheartsanimalrescue.org/adoptionsShe souds perfect, so if all doesn't work well w/ Lucky (and maybe even if it does) we may consider her. She loves to fetch.

The trouble is, I can adopt a houseload of dogs - but I really probably shouldn't get more then 2 especially since I like larger dogs.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

I think I will - we did adopt "Lucky" now known as "Luna" - ( renamed her) and I put in an application for Bristol! :) Then, no more pets for us - :)

Donna

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Tracie Long's Longevity - Back Up. First time doing this one. I tell you, I feel so darned out of shape b/c these are KICKING MY BUTT! I am not even going super heavy. I wonder if it is b/c I haven't really used weights in awhile? Anyway, in this one Tracie alternates cardio w/ strength - so it goes like this:warm-up into first cardio segment (no equipment)weight training - more "traditional" moves - squats, lunges, biceps, etc.cardio segment w/ med ball (I used KV's Green Genie b/c it is small - I need to find smaller med balls b/c I have little hands and I have trouble holding bigger ones!)weight training - more "functional" moves - working particularly the shoulders and postural muscles with light weightsfloor work - back extensions, ab work, stretches.Overall I did like it - other than feeling very out of shape!I finished up w/ Rodney's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip

Openers.aahhh.

We're meeting "Lucky" (a hound/lab mix) today and will probably like her! Yesterday at PetSmart I saw a GORGEOUS pure-bred German Shepherd at PetSmart- I'm really thinking about her as a possibility. She is 2 years old, housetrained, super smart, loves to fetch and likes kids and other dogs - she had puppies but they are adopted. Her name is Bristol and you can see her here:http://www.lonelyheartsanimalrescue.org/adoptionsShe souds perfect, so if all doesn't work well w/ Lucky (and maybe even if it does) we may consider her. She loves to fetch.The trouble is, I can adopt a houseload of dogs - but I really probably shouldn't get more then 2 especially since I like larger dogs.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

Congratulations! Carol

I think I will  - we did adopt " Lucky " now known as " Luna " - ( renamed her) and I put in an application for Bristol! :)  Then, no more pets for us - :)

Donna

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Tracie Long's Longevity - Back Up. First time doing this one. I tell you, I feel so darned out of shape b/c these are KICKING MY BUTT! I am not even going super heavy. I wonder if it is b/c I haven't really used weights in awhile? Anyway, in this one Tracie alternates cardio w/ strength - so it goes like this:

warm-up into first cardio segment (no equipment)weight training - more " traditional " moves - squats, lunges, biceps, etc.cardio segment w/ med ball (I used KV's Green Genie b/c it is small - I need to find smaller med balls b/c I have little hands and I have trouble holding bigger ones!)

weight training - more " functional " moves - working particularly the shoulders and postural muscles with light weightsfloor work - back extensions, ab work, stretches.Overall I did like it - other than feeling very out of shape!

I finished up w/ Rodney's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip

Openers.aahhh.

We're meeting  " Lucky " (a hound/lab mix) today and will probably like her!  Yesterday at PetSmart I saw a GORGEOUS pure-bred German Shepherd at PetSmart- I'm really thinking about her as a possibility. She is 2 years old, housetrained, super smart, loves to fetch and likes kids and other dogs - she had puppies but they are adopted. Her name is Bristol and you can see her here:

http://www.lonelyheartsanimalrescue.org/adoptionsShe souds perfect, so if all doesn't work well w/ Lucky (and maybe even if it does) we may consider her. She loves to fetch.

The trouble is, I can adopt a houseload of dogs - but I really probably shouldn't get more then 2 especially since I like larger dogs.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

Congratulations!!!

I think I will - we did adopt "Lucky" now known as "Luna" - ( renamed her) and I put in an application for Bristol! :) Then, no more pets for us - :)

Donna

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Tracie Long's Longevity - Back Up. First time doing this one. I tell you, I feel so darned out of shape b/c these are KICKING MY BUTT! I am not even going super heavy. I wonder if it is b/c I haven't really used weights in awhile? Anyway, in this one Tracie alternates cardio w/ strength - so it goes like this:warm-up into first cardio segment (no equipment)weight training - more "traditional" moves - squats, lunges, biceps, etc.cardio segment w/ med ball (I used KV's Green Genie b/c it is small - I need to find smaller med balls b/c I have little hands and I have trouble holding bigger ones!)weight training - more "functional" moves - working particularly the shoulders and postural muscles with light weightsfloor work - back extensions, ab work, stretches.Overall I did like it - other than feeling very out of shape!I finished up w/ Rodney's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip Openers.aahhh.

We're meeting "Lucky" (a hound/lab mix) today and will probably like her! Yesterday at PetSmart I saw a GORGEOUS pure-bred German Shepherd at PetSmart- I'm really thinking about her as a possibility. She is 2 years old, housetrained, super smart, loves to fetch and likes kids and other dogs - she had puppies but they are adopted. Her name is Bristol and you can see her here:http://www.lonelyheartsanimalrescue.org/adoptionsShe souds perfect, so if all doesn't work well w/ Lucky (and maybe even if it does) we may consider her. She loves to fetch.The trouble is, I can adopt a houseload of dogs - but I really probably shouldn't get more then 2 especially since I like larger dogs.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

YAY!!!  So glad you have a fuzzer with you again, Donna!

Congratulations!!!

I think I will  - we did adopt " Lucky " now known as " Luna " - ( renamed her) and I put in an application for Bristol! :)  Then, no more pets for us - :)

Donna

Hi Everyone,

Today I did Tracie Long's Longevity - Back Up. First time doing this one. I tell you, I feel so darned out of shape b/c these are KICKING MY BUTT! I am not even going super heavy. I wonder if it is b/c I haven't really used weights in awhile? Anyway, in this one Tracie alternates cardio w/ strength - so it goes like this:warm-up into first cardio segment (no equipment)weight training - more " traditional " moves - squats, lunges, biceps, etc.cardio segment w/ med ball (I used KV's Green Genie b/c it is small - I need to find smaller med balls b/c I have little hands and I have trouble holding bigger ones!)weight training - more " functional " moves - working particularly the shoulders and postural muscles with light weightsfloor work - back extensions, ab work, stretches.Overall I did like it - other than feeling very out of shape!I finished up w/ Rodney's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip Openers.aahhh.

We're meeting  " Lucky " (a hound/lab mix) today and will probably like her!  Yesterday at PetSmart I saw a GORGEOUS pure-bred German Shepherd at PetSmart- I'm really thinking about her as a possibility. She is 2 years old, housetrained, super smart, loves to fetch and likes kids and other dogs - she had puppies but they are adopted. Her name is Bristol and you can see her here:http://www.lonelyheartsanimalrescue.org/adoptions

She souds perfect, so if all doesn't work well w/ Lucky (and maybe even if it does) we may consider her. She loves to fetch.The trouble is, I can adopt a houseload of dogs - but I really probably shouldn't get more then 2 especially since I like larger dogs.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

That's wonderful news that you have a new doggie in your family.

Congratulations.:)

Luna (and Bristol) both look like very nice dogs. That would be awesome if you

can get Bristol, too. My daughter has a cat named Luna! That's a very cool

name.:)

Ronda

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Everyone,

>  

> Today I did Tracie Long's Longevity - Back Up. First time doing this one. I

tell you, I feel so darned out of shape b/c these are KICKING MY BUTT! I am not

even going super heavy. I wonder if it is b/c I haven't really used weights in

awhile? Anyway, in this one Tracie alternates cardio w/ strength - so it goes

like this:

>

> warm-up into first cardio segment (no equipment)

> weight training - more " traditional " moves - squats, lunges, biceps, etc.

> cardio segment w/ med ball (I used KV's Green Genie b/c it is small - I need

to find smaller med balls b/c I have little hands and I have trouble holding

bigger ones!)

> weight training - more " functional " moves - working particularly the shoulders

and postural muscles with light weights

> floor work - back extensions, ab work, stretches.

>

> Overall I did like it - other than feeling very out of shape!

>

> I finished up w/ Rodney's A.M. Yoga for Your Week - Hip Openers.

>

> aahhh.

>  

> We're meeting  " Lucky " (a hound/lab mix) today and will probably like her! 

Yesterday at PetSmart I saw a GORGEOUS pure-bred German Shepherd at PetSmart-

I'm really thinking about her as a possibility. She is 2 years old,

housetrained, super smart, loves to fetch and likes kids and other dogs - she

had puppies but they are adopted. Her name is Bristol and you can see her here:

>

> http://www.lonelyheartsanimalrescue.org/adoptions

>

> She souds perfect, so if all doesn't work well w/ Lucky (and maybe even if it

does) we may consider her. She loves to fetch.

>

> The trouble is, I can adopt a houseload of dogs - but I really probably

shouldn't get more then 2 especially since I like larger dogs.

>

>

> Talk to everyone later!

>

> Donna

>