RemedySpot.com

Re: X-Factor Week # 7, Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good for you, Donna, in getting it DONE!  Are you experiencing any physical results from having done the X-Factor?laura

Hi Everyone,

Today was X-Factor Week # 7 -  

Guest guest

Hi

I haven't really noticed any physical/appearance changes, but I also didn't have any weight to lose and wasn't too flabby overall to begin with - so I think physical changes are just more sublte for me.

What I did notice is increased/improved performance! I can do more push-ups again and I can do them FAST - even before when I did the 100 push-up challenge, my push-ups were slow - now I can keep up w/ their pace on the DVD! I can also tell my ability to jump and do plyo type moves is much improved - the Tracie Long workout I did last week (Power Up) and the KCM step workout I did yesterday really proved that to me. So, overall it was a good thing - I am just getting bored with it. It also restored my confidence a bit in terms of my ability to do harder workouts... so that is good, too!Donna

Hi Everyone,

Guest guest

Getting faster and more bouncier with the plyo are wonderful results, Donna!  I'm glad that XF was worth your while!

Hi

I haven't really noticed any physical/appearance changes, but I also didn't have any weight to lose and wasn't too flabby overall to begin with - so I think physical changes are just more sublte for me.

What I did notice is increased/improved performance!  I can do more push-ups again and I can do them FAST - even before when I did the 100 push-up challenge, my push-ups were slow - now I can keep up w/ their pace on the DVD!  I can also tell my ability to jump and do plyo type moves is much improved - the Tracie Long workout I did last week (Power Up) and the KCM step workout I did yesterday really proved that to me.  So, overall it was a good thing - I am just getting bored with it.  It also restored my confidence a bit in terms of my ability to do harder workouts... so that is good, too!

Donna

Hi Everyone,

Guest guest

Wow, what a workout Donna. Good luck at the dentist.~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >, <FitFirmies >Subject: X-Factor Week # 7, YogaDate: Tue, May 29, 2012 10:28 am Hi Everyone, Today was X-Factor Week # 7 - it is funny, I am building up a major dread to doing these - in part, I'm sure b/c it is week # 7 and I'm just ready for something different. Although the workouts are different, the structure is basically the same and you do see some of the same moves over again. Just burning out on them - but, once i get going the workout time does FLY by and before I know it is over. Today's wasn't too hard either - some tough stuff, but nothing crazy. This week seemed to focus a lot on the abs. Hopefully I will remember it all:rope twist 30 seconds - kept my feet on the ground for these - not badkick up claps 45 seconds - not bad quick feet/pushup drop - 90 seconds (1 pushup, 3,2,1, 5, 1 hold down)I can tell I'm better at push-ups b/c I can do them more quickly now!sumo squat knee lift - 90 seconds not too bad!heels to sky - 45 seconds - not too bad!knees to chest - 90 seconds- not too bad!water breaksquat jumps 30 seconds _ have gotten better w/ these!mountain climbers 45 seconds - These are better too, but not "fun"!MMA knees - 45 seconds each side - Not bad! side plank pulse - 45 seconds each side - I left out the pulse, it seems to aggravate my upper/mid back - just did a static holdplank pulse - 45 seconds - not bad!lunge w/extension - 45 seconds each side - not bad - a good glute exercise!water breakrepeatAfter X-Factor I did the twisting practice from AM Yoga for Your Week - aahh! That felt good. It is funny how two things I avoided b/c I thought they would hurt my back actually help it - twists and back bends! Go figure.I have to go to the dentist again this afternoon - boo!Talk to everyone later!Donna