RemedySpot.com

Re: Sunday - Xfactor, Week # 2, Workout # 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are so good, Donna, at keeping with the rotation!  I am such a flake and don't know if I'll stick with this or not.  I kind of want to resume my heavy lifting... ug...decisions!I enjoy reading about your XF workouts!  High fives on starting week 2!

Hi Everyone,

Today was X-Factor Week # 2 - same warm-up as Week # 1 (I hope I don't burn out on it - it does seem to get the job done!)

Then, on to the workout - set up the same as Week # 1 - 4 circuits - 3 exercises per circuit done for 30, 45 and 90 sec.  After the 4th circuit you repeat them all over again.  This week didn't seem any harder than last week - and I'm not complaining! :)

Here are the exercises to the best of my recollection (I think Carolyn posted them, too!)

Circuit 1:Reverse Table Top w/ Leg Lift (30 sec)Plank/Pulses (hold plank, curve up, drop down) (45 sec)Angle Lunges (front lunge to an angle) (90 sec)Circuit 2:Sit up w/ knee raise (30 sec)

" Swimming " (Breast stroke arms, though) (45 sec)Squat w/ Knee Raise to Kick (90 sec)water breakCircuit 3:Double Leg lifts (30 sec)Push-up to Leg/Arm Lift Plank (2 push-ups then back to plank, alternate arm/leg lift, repeat) (45 sec)

Skaters (90 sec)Circuit 4:Wide Legged sit-up (30 sec)Side Lateral Jump (45 sec) (this was the one I disliked the most!)Side Plank (90 sec - holding each side for 45 sec)Water Break then repeat!

Afterwards I did a 30 min yoga practice from AM/PM Yoga for Beginners (Body Wisdom Media's version)  I did a practice called " unwinding tension " which was a lot of twists and restorative poses.

Ok - tomorrow is cardio!Donna

Guest guest

thanks donna.. tuesday seems doable :)judy To: exercisevideos ; FitFirmies Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 7:06 PM Subject: Sunday - Xfactor, Week # 2, Workout # 1

Hi Everyone,

Today was X-Factor Week # 2 - same warm-up as Week # 1 (I hope I don't burn out on it - it does seem to get the job done!)

Then, on to the workout - set up the same as Week # 1 - 4 circuits - 3 exercises per circuit done for 30, 45 and 90 sec. After the 4th circuit you repeat them all over again. This week didn't seem any harder than last week - and I'm not complaining! :)

Here are the exercises to the best of my recollection (I think Carolyn posted them, too!)

Circuit 1:Reverse Table Top w/ Leg Lift (30 sec)Plank/Pulses (hold plank, curve up, drop down) (45 sec)Angle Lunges (front lunge to an angle) (90 sec)Circuit 2:Sit up w/ knee raise (30 sec)"Swimming" (Breast stroke arms, though) (45 sec)Squat w/ Knee Raise to Kick (90 sec)water breakCircuit 3:Double Leg lifts (30 sec)Push-up to Leg/Arm Lift Plank (2 push-ups then back to plank, alternate arm/leg lift, repeat) (45 sec)Skaters (90 sec)Circuit 4:Wide Legged sit-up (30 sec)Side Lateral Jump (45 sec) (this was the one I disliked the most!)Side Plank (90 sec - holding each side for 45 sec)Water Break then repeat!

Afterwards I did a 30 min yoga practice from AM/PM Yoga for Beginners (Body Wisdom Media's version) I did a practice called "unwinding tension" which was a lot of twists and restorative poses.

Ok - tomorrow is cardio!Donna

Guest guest

> I kind of

> want to resume my heavy lifting... ug...decisions!

do you have a heavy barbell pinky? ive been meaning to get those

'pump' workouts to you....

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

im tardy this week donna, but you will see my post about this

workout tomorrow.

im glad that you didnt find it to be harder than last week's

workout :)

Guest guest

hi x-factor-ites!

i got the week 2 workout done this morning. there are a couple

of combo moves that make the workout a bit harder than week 1,

but it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be.

tall plank, 2 pushups, tall plank, alternate arm/leg raise.

that one was hard!

i was good at the squat kicks because we do those alot in

kickboxing workouts, but by the end of the time limit i was

moving alot slower than when i started the set.

kickup claps and v leg situps made my right front ribs say HEY!

it is the action of laying flat on my back and then sitting up

that causes pain under my right breast. so i modified those

exercises by sitting back but not laying all of the way down.

also i did my gilad modification for the side planks (laying down

on side and lifting obliques without raising hip or shoulder off

of the floor).

im surprised at how long the front rib thing is taking to

recover. at least it doesnt hurt constantly... just when i do

certain things on the right side. usually things that i dont

expect to hurt :/ for ex, last night i pulled hard on the back

door to shut it and BAM! yesterday at work i dropped a $60 roast

beef on the floor because i lifted it up with my right arm to

load it in the slicer, and BAM! hopefully my boss doesnt give me

hell for that one :(

needing to be more careful,

Guest guest

Hi!

I found that plank/push-up challenging - especially the balance part. Overall though, I liked this!I hope you continue to see improvements w/ your rib, but these things do take time!!Donna

Subject: Re: Sunday - Xfactor, Week # 2, Workout # 1To: exercisevideos Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 10:00 AM

hi x-factor-ites!i got the week 2 workout done this morning. there are a couple of combo moves that make the workout a bit harder than week 1, but it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be. tall plank, 2 pushups, tall plank, alternate arm/leg raise. that one was hard! i was good at the squat kicks because we do those alot in kickboxing workouts, but by the end of the time limit i was moving alot slower than when i started the set.kickup claps and v leg situps made my right front ribs say HEY!it is the action of laying flat on my back and then sitting up that causes pain under my right breast. so i modified those exercises by sitting back but not laying all of the way down. also i did my gilad modification for the side planks (laying down on side and lifting obliques without raising hip or shoulder off of the

floor).im surprised at how long the front rib thing is taking to recover. at least it doesnt hurt constantly... just when i do certain things on the right side. usually things that i dont expect to hurt :/ for ex, last night i pulled hard on the back door to shut it and BAM! yesterday at work i dropped a $60 roast beef on the floor because i lifted it up with my right arm to load it in the slicer, and BAM! hopefully my boss doesnt give me hell for that one :(needing to be more careful,:*carolyn.------------------------------------