RemedySpot.com

Re: Winsor Pilates Ab Sculpting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

Sometimes Pilates gets harder the more you do it b/c you actually start to pay more attention to form and use the proper muscles to execute the moves!! :) Glad you're still liking them. I have been on a Pilates hiatus for awhile, but I'm sure to go back to it at some point.

Donna

Subject: Winsor Pilates Ab SculptingTo: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 8:25 AM

Did this one again today. Harder today than last time probably because I didn't sleep well last night (DH was up a few times and DS was really restless too, I'm a very light sleeper so that doesn't help). It was great to do it though. I actually am starting to really like these (Mari's and pilates in general) workouts. Also did 25 knee push-ups. I was going to go for 30 but after the pilates I could hardly get 25 today. Off to work in a bit but need to hand over the computer to DH for the day now!

Guest guest

I agree regarding pilates - if you're not feeling it much you have Britney Spear abs or you're not doing it right - good form is key!  I like Mari's workouts and need to pull them out again soon.

Hi ,

Sometimes Pilates gets harder the more you do it b/c you actually start to pay more attention to form and use the proper muscles to execute the moves!! :)  Glad you're still liking them.  I have been on a Pilates hiatus for awhile, but I'm sure to go back to it at some point.

Donna

Subject: Winsor Pilates Ab Sculpting

To: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 8:25 AM

Did this one again today. Harder today than last time probably because I didn't sleep well last night (DH was up a few times and DS was really restless too, I'm a very light sleeper so that doesn't help). It was great to do it though. I actually am starting to really like these (Mari's and pilates in general) workouts. Also did 25 knee push-ups. I was going to go for 30 but after the pilates I could hardly get 25 today. Off to work in a bit but need to hand over the computer to DH for the day now!

Guest guest

> Sometimes Pilates gets harder the more you do it b/c you actually

> start to pay more attention to form and use the proper muscles to

> execute the moves!! :)

::nodding:: if you are struggling with pilates then you are

probably doing it right. if pilates seems easy, then your form

is bad!

hmmm, you are making me want to put in a mari winsor dvd! i used

to do her workouts quite a bit when they first came out...she was

the pilates queen, noone could compare to her!

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

> have Britney Spear abs or you're not doing it right

does britney have good abs now? i know that young brit surely

did. simon cowell has her judging contestants on x-factor now.

:*carolyn.