RemedySpot.com

Sunday - Xfactor, Week # 2, Workout # 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today was X-Factor Week # 2 - same warm-up as Week # 1 (I hope I don't burn out on it - it does seem to get the job done!)

Then, on to the workout - set up the same as Week # 1 - 4 circuits - 3 exercises per circuit done for 30, 45 and 90 sec. After the 4th circuit you repeat them all over again. This week didn't seem any harder than last week - and I'm not complaining! :)

Here are the exercises to the best of my recollection (I think Carolyn posted them, too!)

Circuit 1:Reverse Table Top w/ Leg Lift (30 sec)Plank/Pulses (hold plank, curve up, drop down) (45 sec)Angle Lunges (front lunge to an angle) (90 sec)Circuit 2:Sit up w/ knee raise (30 sec)"Swimming" (Breast stroke arms, though) (45 sec)Squat w/ Knee Raise to Kick (90 sec)water breakCircuit 3:Double Leg lifts (30 sec)Push-up to Leg/Arm Lift Plank (2 push-ups then back to plank, alternate arm/leg lift, repeat) (45 sec)Skaters (90 sec)Circuit 4:Wide Legged sit-up (30 sec)Side Lateral Jump (45 sec) (this was the one I disliked the most!)Side Plank (90 sec - holding each side for 45 sec)Water Break then repeat!

Afterwards I did a 30 min yoga practice from AM/PM Yoga for Beginners (Body Wisdom Media's version) I did a practice called "unwinding tension" which was a lot of twists and restorative poses.

Ok - tomorrow is cardio!Donna