RemedySpot.com

Wed - X-Factor # 5 2nd round, PM Stretch, 2nd round

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

Today was X_Factor # 5 again. I like this round - it is tough, but do-able - I feel accomplished when I finish. I didn't do the one-legged burpees - but I did follow the modifier a bit better this time. I also didn't do the 2nd round of bicycles (for 90 sec!) b/c the first round put a lot of stress on my neck/shoulders - so for the 2nd round I just did the legs and left the upper body out. My upper back is probably slightly messed up from work - sitting hunched over a desk for 2 long days! I did manage to hold the superman for 90 sec - even though that is tough. Not sure if I'll do this one again this week or just do part of it? I'm scheduled to do it again on Friday - but I may end up doing a Tracie Long Focus workout and then just one round of the X-Factor exercises. We'll see.

I also did Madeleine 's PM Stretch again today - really like this one! Simple but effective stretches.

Oh - on the cat front - he is developing more tumors - so I don't think the situation is good. I'm going to get in touch w/ my vet and just let her know. At this point, though, I'm not going to have surgery done on him b/c I don't think there would be any point to it - the fact that more tumors are growing seems to indicate that surgery would not be a real solution. He is acting fine - so until that changes we'll keep plugging along.

Take care -

Donna

Guest guest

Hugs :(  you're doing the right thing re: your cat.  As long as he seems normal and not in pain keep him around and love him up lots, but as he starts to suffer, ya, I'd put him down :(I really need to get that Madeline PM stretch it sounds like!

Hi,

Today was X_Factor # 5 again.  I like this round - it is tough, but do-able - I feel accomplished when I finish.  I didn't do the one-legged burpees - but I did follow the modifier a bit better this time.  I also didn't do the 2nd round of bicycles (for 90 sec!) b/c the first round put a lot of stress on my neck/shoulders - so for the 2nd round I just did the legs and left the upper body out.  My upper back is probably slightly messed up from work - sitting hunched over a desk for 2 long days!  I did manage to hold the superman for 90 sec - even though that is tough.  Not sure if I'll do this one again this week or just do part of it?  I'm scheduled to do it again on Friday - but I may end up doing a Tracie Long Focus workout and then just one round of the X-Factor exercises.  We'll see.

I also did Madeleine 's PM Stretch again today - really like this one!  Simple but effective stretches.

Oh - on the cat front - he is developing more tumors - so I don't think the situation is good.  I'm going to get in touch w/ my vet and just let her know.  At this point, though, I'm not going to have surgery done on him b/c I don't think there would be any point to it - the fact that more tumors are growing seems to indicate that surgery would not be a real solution.  He is acting fine - so until that changes we'll keep plugging along. 

Take care -

Donna

Guest guest

Thanks, - I appreciate it hearing it from a cat person - you never know what is right sometimes - we did do the surgery last year and the tumor grew back - I don't think it is worth the stress of putting him through another surgery. He's eating, grooming, playing and being affectionate - so that is all good.

Donna

Hi,

Today was X_Factor # 5 again. I like this round - it is tough, but do-able - I feel accomplished when I finish. I didn't do the one-legged burpees - but I did follow the modifier a bit better this time. I also didn't do the 2nd round of bicycles (for 90 sec!) b/c the first round put a lot of stress on my neck/shoulders - so for the 2nd round I just did the legs and left the upper body out. My upper back is probably slightly messed up from work - sitting hunched over a desk for 2 long days! I did manage to hold the superman for 90 sec - even though that is tough. Not sure if I'll do this one again this week or just do part of it? I'm scheduled to do it again on Friday - but I may end up doing a Tracie Long Focus workout and then just one round of the X-Factor exercises. We'll see.

I also did Madeleine 's PM Stretch again today - really like this one! Simple but effective stretches.

Oh - on the cat front - he is developing more tumors - so I don't think the situation is good. I'm going to get in touch w/ my vet and just let her know. At this point, though, I'm not going to have surgery done on him b/c I don't think there would be any point to it - the fact that more tumors are growing seems to indicate that surgery would not be a real solution. He is acting fine - so until that changes we'll keep plugging along.

Take care -

Donna

Guest guest

Sigh on the cat news. I think you're doing the right thing, it is so hard to figure out what to do in situations like this, I know. I'm glad to hear he seems fine at least. Hugs!!!

Wed - X-Factor # 5 2nd round, PM Stretch, 2nd round

Hi,

Take care -

Donna

Guest guest

Thanks, Carolyn!!!

Subject: Re: Wed - X-Factor # 5 2nd round, PM Stretch, 2nd roundTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 10:12 PM

congrats on accomplishing xfactor 5 again donna!sounds like your cat is doing ok. hang in there,:*carolyn.