RemedySpot.com

Wednesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

Today was Turbo Barre. I did the "lower body express" premix then added on the abs. I've only done this workout just one time before and as hard as it was and as much as I burned, I never got a bit sore. I'm hoping it will be different this time because, man was it hard. My legs were screaming. With this premix and the abs it was an hour long. I LOVED not having to put on shoes.

Have a great day!~~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

You mean she doesn't do any moves that leave you scratching your head saying, "Huh??" I so, then this sounds like an Amy I'd love. I really like her personality and instruction style but too many of her workouts have too many weird exercises I just wasn't comfortable doing. Thanks for the report!

Wednesday Workout

Good morning!

Today I decided to try Amy's Hip Hop Walk. I was curious to see how many steps I'd get from doing the whole thing. I have to say right off that the music is kickin' in this workout, really makes you want to move. I really think ANYONE would LOVE this workout. I recommend it to anyone. I love Amy in this. She's by herself and she makes you feel like she's right there in your house.

I burned 297 calories, avg 119, max 145, steps 5,360.

My numbers weren't real high, but I don't care, it was fun.

Have a great day!!

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

Guest guest

You mean she doesn't do any moves that leave you scratching your head saying, "Huh??"

No, not at all. All simple moves. You'd love it.

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s