RemedySpot.com

Re: went to bed at 5:30 pm, up at 2:30 am - so I did Turbo ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I MISS MY MORNING WORKOUTS. I may go back to getting up at 4:00 and going to bed at 8:00

I got so tired of getting up so early that I briefly stopped doing my super early morning workouts. Like I said, that was only briefly. I would get back from taking my daughter to school and tell myself I would start my workout but so many things got in the way and everyday I was struggling to get it done.

Getting up BEFORE school and getting it done is the best for me. Though I truly hate getting up so early, its worth it to say I'm done. I do think I lack a lot of sleep by doing it this way and me being an insomniac makes it that much worse. I feel so incredibly tired when that alarm goes off that I often question my insanity as to why in the heck I'm getting up so early. Ah well...

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

I totally agree.. with everything you said. I hate it, hate it, hate it but it does work better for me that way too. Mondays, right now, are the only day I usually would have to do a 5:45 AM workout to make a workout happen that day and I want to get myself psyched up to do them again but I'm using my feet as an excuse not to! There, I totally admit it!!! I can't find the "right" workout for that early in the morning that will still work for my feet... blah, blah, blah. When I want to do it badly enough again, I will do it, I obviously don't want to badly enough right now! :-)

I MISS MY MORNING WORKOUTS. I may go back to getting up at 4:00 and going to bed at 8:00

I got so tired of getting up so early that I briefly stopped doing my super early morning workouts. Like I said, that was only briefly. I would get back from taking my daughter to school and tell myself I would start my workout but so many things got in the way and everyday I was struggling to get it done.

Getting up BEFORE school and getting it done is the best for me. Though I truly hate getting up so early, its worth it to say I'm done. I do think I lack a lot of sleep by doing it this way and me being an insomniac makes it that much worse. I feel so incredibly tired when that alarm goes off that I often question my insanity as to why in the heck I'm getting up so early. Ah well...

Guest guest

I agree, , I absolutely wouldn't be consistent if I didn't do it first thing in the a.m.! It would stress me out then all day trying to figure out when I could workout!Take care,

Donna

Subject: Re: went to bed at 5:30 pm, up at 2:30 am - so I did Turbo ...To: exercisevideos Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 10:53 AM

Guest guest

That's part of it for sure, though I do have the Sweat Shop at work and have no excuse for not working out during my lunch hour.   I also like starting my work day feeling I've lived another private, special life before coming here.  My cats seem to like me up at this time too and like hanging with me at Studio LouLou (my home gym). 

Junior and I played a wild game of string before breakfast!

I agree, , I absolutely wouldn't be consistent if I didn't do it first thing in the a.m.!  It would stress me out then all day trying to figure out when I could workout!

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Re: went to bed at 5:30 pm, up at 2:30 am - so I did Turbo ...To: exercisevideos Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 10:53 AM

I MISS MY MORNING WORKOUTS.  I may go back to getting up at 4:00 and going to bed at 8:00

I got so tired of getting up so early that I briefly stopped doing my super early morning workouts.    Like I said, that was only briefly.  I would get back from taking my daughter to school and tell myself I would start my workout but so many things got in the way and everyday I was struggling to get it done. 

Getting up BEFORE school and getting it done is the best for me.  Though I truly hate getting up so early, its worth it to say I'm done.  I do think I lack a lot of sleep by doing it this way and me being an insomniac makes it that much worse.  I feel so incredibly tired when that alarm goes off that I often question my insanity as to why in the heck I'm getting up so early.  Ah well...

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

I must be the odd one out... I want an early evening workout. My " peak " is

around 4PM, I tried the early workout since I've been laid off, but I always

seem to come back to the evenings..

Indyrose,

who has always been a little " off "

>

>

>

> Subject: Re: went to bed at 5:30 pm, up at 2:30 am - so I

did Turbo ...

> To: exercisevideos

> Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 10:53 AM

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>  

>  

> In a message dated 4/27/2012 7:25:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

pinkpussycat@... writes:

> I MISS MY MORNING WORKOUTS.  I may go back to getting up at 4:00 and going to

bed at 8:00

>  

> I got so tired of getting up so early that I briefly stopped doing my super

early morning workouts.    Like I said, that was only briefly.  I would get

back from taking my daughter to school and tell myself I would start my workout

but so many things got in the way and everyday I was struggling to get it

done. 

>  

>  Getting up BEFORE school and getting it done is the best for me.  Though I

truly hate getting up so early, its worth it to say I'm done.  I do think I

lack a lot of sleep by doing it this way and me being an insomniac makes it that

much worse.  I feel so incredibly tired when that alarm goes off that I

often question my insanity as to why in the heck I'm getting up so early.  Ah

well...

>  

> `* ¸*´

> ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

> (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

>

Guest guest

Hi!, I totally admire how self-honest you are! So many people make excuses that really aren't valid - sometimes the "excuse" really is nothing more than - I don't want to or I'm not ready to or it doesn't mean that much to me to do....

Ok - gotta run!Donna

Subject: Re: went to bed at 5:30 pm, up at 2:30 am - so I did Turbo ...To: exercisevideos Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 11:24 AM

I totally agree.. with everything you said. I hate it, hate it, hate it but it does work better for me that way too. Mondays, right now, are the only day I usually would have to do a 5:45 AM workout to make a workout happen that day and I want to get myself psyched up to do them again but I'm using my feet as an excuse not to! There, I totally admit it!!! I can't find the "right" workout for that early in the morning that will still work for my feet... blah, blah, blah. When I want to do it badly enough again, I will do it, I obviously don't want to badly enough right now! :-)

Guest guest

I used to be an evening person, too, I liked working out right after work - but those were the days before my DD and also DH used to work a later schedule, so I would have the house to myself before he got home from work. I would workout, then we would have a later dinner together when he got home. Now, he works an early shift and is home before I get home. He gets up early for work, so I got into the habit of getting up when he gets up and working out before work. Now I work the later shift since I do the getting-ready-for-school in the morning thing.

Overall, though, I think I have come to prefer the mornings b/c it is done, virtually nothing can get in my way to stop the workout and I feel more energized.

Donna

Subject: Re: went to bed at 5:30 pm, up at 2:30 am - so I did Turbo ...To: exercisevideos Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 12:45 PM

I must be the odd one out... I want an early evening workout. My "peak" is around 4PM, I tried the early workout since I've been laid off, but I always seem to come back to the evenings..Indyrose,who has always been a little "off"> > > > Subject: Re: went to bed at

5:30 pm, up at 2:30 am - so I did Turbo ...> To: exercisevideos > Date: Friday, April 27, 2012, 10:53 AM> > > >  > > > > >  >  > > I MISS MY MORNING WORKOUTS. I may go back to getting up at 4:00 and going to bed at 8:00>  > I got so tired of getting up so early that I briefly stopped doing my super early morning workouts.   Like I said, that was only briefly. I would get back from taking my daughter to school and tell myself I would start my workout but so many things got in the way and everyday I was

struggling to get it done. >  >  Getting up BEFORE school and getting it done is the best for me. Though I truly hate getting up so early, its worth it to say I'm done. I do think I lack a lot of sleep by doing it this way and me being an insomniac makes it that much worse. I feel so incredibly tired when that alarm goes off that I often question my insanity as to why in the heck I'm getting up so early. Ah well...>  > `* ¸*´> ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)> (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.>

Guest guest

I used to prefer evenings, too! It just worked out much better for me 10- 15

years ago, and I hated getting up at 4 or 5 in the morning. But the last couple

years (maybe now that I'm older?) I am more tired in the evenings, and find I

get up much easier in the morning than I used to. So I have now become one of

those people who do it first thing in the morning. Lol.

>

> I must be the odd one out... I want an early evening workout. My " peak " is

around 4PM, I tried the early workout since I've been laid off, but I always

seem to come back to the evenings..

>

> Indyrose,

> who has always been a little " off "

>

Guest guest

Part of my job, as I see it anyway, not all WW leaders are as mean as I am, is to challenge other people's excuses and help them to see them for what they are -- impediments to their success that no one is throwing up there except themselves. If I can't recognize and call myself out on my own then I'm just a hypocrite. Not saying it is easy and I recognize that fully when I talk to other people about theirs (and admit mine to them) just saying it has to be done or you stay stuck where you are. I'm kinda okay being stuck there for the moment too. ;-)

Guest guest

I love for being " mean " and calling a spade a spade, !  You're hurting more than helping otherwise.  You're the best, so happy to have you  as our WW guidance person here on EV!

Part of my job, as I see it anyway, not all WW leaders are as mean as I am, is to challenge other people's excuses and help them to see them for what they are -- impediments to their success that no one is throwing up there except themselves. If I can't recognize and call myself out on my own then I'm just a hypocrite. Not saying it is easy and I recognize that fully when I talk to other people about theirs (and admit mine to them) just saying it has to be done or you stay stuck where you are. I'm kinda okay being stuck there for the moment too. ;-)

I MISS MY MORNING WORKOUTS.  I may go back to getting up at 4:00 and going to bed at 8:00

I got so tired of getting up so early that I briefly stopped doing my super early morning workouts.    Like I said, that was only briefly.  I would get back from taking my daughter to school and tell myself I would start my workout but so many things got in the way and everyday I was struggling to get it done. 

Getting up BEFORE school and getting it done is the best for me.  Though I truly hate getting up so early, its worth it to say I'm done.  I do think I lack a lot of sleep by doing it this way and me being an insomniac makes it that much worse.  I feel so incredibly tired when that alarm goes off that I often question my insanity as to why in the heck I'm getting up so early.  Ah well...

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Thanks, !!!

:-)