RemedySpot.com

Re: tuesday -the sleep in workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hugs... I so hear you on this.  As if your dog dying and moving on isn't enough, let's through in the sads on top of that!I'm feeling sleep deprived.  Tonite I'm going to go home and sleep, get up and do a workout at home, maybe even a Traci Long workout! 

Tomorrow is Leg Day, and and I decided to climb all 30 [steep] flights of stairs at work, walk all the way down, then do lots of stretches.  I'm sure I will be " Noel " sore after that! 

I get paid on Friday and just might have enough afterward to buy some sessions with Noel.  I miss him and Fitness!

Hi Everyone,Just a quick post - I didn't workout today - for one thing, DD had trouble sleeping so she was awake when I got up and I laid down w/ her for a bit, it is also TTOM and I'm in an " emotional " place right now (as well as fatigued) - I usually get emotional at the end of the school year but w/ Shenan passing away it is even worse than usual. So, I had no get up and go this morning - but that is ok - I know it will pass.

Tomorrow is our " moving on " day at school and I expect it will be emotional for me! But, I do plan to get my butt out of bed and do X-Factor Week # 8 again. Glad to be wrapping up that rotation and looking forward to some Tracie Long workouts!

Donna

Guest guest

So, I had no get up and go this morning - but that is ok - I know it will pass.

Sorry you're going through a hard time right now, Donna. I love your thinking on how you know it will pass. That's powerful. If we could all just believe and know that all things will pass I think we could get through them easier. Some of us (including myself) stay in such a dark place for way too long. You sound like a very strong lady.

I just have one question...why in the world does TTOM have to come during emotional events in our lives? Just drives me crazy....................................

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

Guest guest

Hi Donna,

I love your attitude despite it being such a tough time. I hope tomorrow is a really good day for you and !

Hugs,

tuesday -the sleep in workout

Hi Everyone,Just a quick post - I didn't workout today - for one thing, DD had trouble sleeping so she was awake when I got up and I laid down w/ her for a bit, it is also TTOM and I'm in an "emotional" place right now (as well as fatigued) - I usually get emotional at the end of the school year but w/ Shenan passing away it is even worse than usual. So, I had no get up and go this morning - but that is ok - I know it will pass.Tomorrow is our "moving on" day at school and I expect it will be emotional for me! But, I do plan to get my butt out of bed and do X-Factor Week # 8 again. Glad to be wrapping up that rotation and looking forward to some Tracie Long workouts!Donna

Guest guest

Thanks to all of you! I have been through this before and I know it will pass - it is a sad fact of being a pet lover/owner that they just don't live long enough!!

Donna

Subject: Re: tuesday -the sleep in workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 8:41 AM

im sending you more hugs today donna! hang in there. you are tougher than what life throws at you.:*carolyn.

Guest guest

Thanks, ! As I said to Carolyn - I have been through it before we hte loss of various pets in my life - the saddest part is they don't live long enough. As you know, life is full of struggles and sadness at times, but it is also full of joy - the prospect of joy is what keeps us going through the rough patches.

Donna

Subject: Re: tuesday -the sleep in workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 9:25 PM

Hi Donna,

I love your attitude despite it being such a tough time. I hope tomorrow is a really good day for you and !

Hugs,

tuesday -the sleep in workout

Hi Everyone,Just a quick post - I didn't workout today - for one thing, DD had trouble sleeping so she was awake when I got up and I laid down w/ her for a bit, it is also TTOM and I'm in an "emotional" place right now (as well as fatigued) - I usually get emotional at the end of the school year but w/ Shenan passing away it is even worse than usual. So, I had no get up and go this morning - but that is ok - I know it will pass.Tomorrow is our "moving on" day at school and I expect it will be emotional for me! But, I do plan to get my butt out of bed and do X-Factor Week # 8 again. Glad to be wrapping up that rotation and looking forward to some Tracie Long workouts!Donna

Guest guest

Oh, thanks, ! I don't know that I'm that strong, I just know I've been through this before and it does eventually get better - it is hard to wait it out sometimes. I also realize that overall I'm a very lucky and blessed person - sure, there have been rough patches in my life - but on the balance sheet, i'm definately in positive territory.

Donna

Subject: Re: tuesday -the sleep in workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 1:46 PM

So, I had no get up and go this morning - but that is ok - I know it will pass.

Sorry you're going through a hard time right now, Donna. I love your thinking on how you know it will pass. That's powerful. If we could all just believe and know that all things will pass I think we could get through them easier. Some of us (including myself) stay in such a dark place for way too long. You sound like a very strong lady.

I just have one question...why in the world does TTOM have to come during emotional events in our lives? Just drives me crazy....................................

Guest guest

I also realize that overall I'm a very lucky and blessed person - sure, there have been rough patches in my life - but on the balance sheet, i'm definately in positive territory.

I wish you could rub some of that positive thinking on to me. Its those hard times, the loss, the pain, stressful times that seems to stay with me. I've overcome a lot in my life, but somehow the bad stuff I've been through seems to glue its self to me and cause so much depression. I guess its just hard to let go of. Your words make so much sense. I just wish I had a mind set like that.

Guest guest

Hi ,

Honestly, I think it is practice - I just over the years learned to force myself to think like that (the "fake it 'til you make it" principle). I also learned from watching my mom who always saw the glass as half empty and I didn't want to be like that - to this day she still thinks everyone has it better than her (even if she knows nothing of their situations) and yes, she had some cr@ppy things thrown at her in her life and her life was by no means easy- but her negativity only makes it worse and made a big impression on me - in terms of - that is now how I want to be... if that makes sense?Donna

Subject: Re: tuesday -the sleep in workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 1:39 PM

I also realize that overall I'm a very lucky and blessed person - sure, there have been rough patches in my life - but on the balance sheet, i'm definately in positive territory.

I wish you could rub some of that positive thinking on to me. Its those hard times, the loss, the pain, stressful times that seems to stay with me. I've overcome a lot in my life, but somehow the bad stuff I've been through seems to glue its self to me and cause so much depression. I guess its just hard to let go of. Your words make so much sense. I just wish I had a mind set like that.

Guest guest

but her negativity only makes it worse and made a big impression on me - in terms of - that is now how I want to be... if that makes sense?

Your mom sounds a lot like me. I'm such a negative. I think the reason is because my whole entire childhood was negative. I won't go into that, but that's how I was taught, if that makes sense. I'd LOVE to be someone like you. I love the "fake it until you make it" and it works for some people.

Guest guest

Wouldn't it be lovely to swim through healing waters that would wash away the pain of the past?   

but her negativity only makes it worse and made a big impression on me - in terms of - that is now how I want to be... if that makes sense?

Your mom sounds a lot like me.   I'm such a negative.  I think the reason is because my whole entire childhood was negative.  I won't go into that, but that's how I was taught, if that makes sense.  I'd LOVE to be someone like you.  I love the " fake it until you make it " and it works for some people.  

`* ´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.s

Guest guest

Wouldn't it be lovely to swim through healing waters that would wash away the pain of the past?

Now that sounds wonderful.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I totally get that - it is hard to un-learn your thought patterns, habits and responses. It really took a long, long time for me to change and I can still get quite negative at times - and I need to constantly pull myself out of it to the best of my ability. I also don't do well if I'm around too many negative people b/c it is very easy for me to fall back into thinking like that - sort of like overcoming an addiction. I would say I really started to change in the last 10-ish years - a lot of it had to do w/ my DD and wanting to be a different role model for her.

But, it is very hard to overcome -

((HUGS))

Donna

Subject: Re: tuesday -the sleep in workoutTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 6:12 PM

Your mom sounds a lot like me. I'm such a negative. I think the reason is because my whole entire childhood was negative. I won't go into that, but that's how I was taught, if that makes sense. I'd LOVE to be someone like you. I love the "fake it until you make it" and it works for some people.