RemedySpot.com

Wed - Core/yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

Today I really didn't feel like doing anything (seems to be my theme for the week this week), but I did get myself to do 10 lb slimdown xtreme core (which is probably the easiest one for me), plus I did 10 min Solution Yoga for Beginners Flexibility and Stress Relief section. Tomorrow I will either do cardio of 10 lb slimdown original lower body plus yoga. I think I'm going to skip my walk with my friend (I switched my days to work at home this week) so I can get some things done in preparation for Saturday night (DD's sleepover b-day party - I'm crazy - I will have 7 girls, only 6 are spending the night, though, b/c one needs to leave for vacation Sunday a.m. - fortunately, the one who has to leave is the 'wild card' kid I was worried about having over night - so that at least worked out!). I figure I will need all my energy to stay up late that night, so want to do some prep work tomorrow in straightening up the

basement, etc.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

Have fun with those girls on Saturday!!! Hee hee! Good thing the wild card kid won't be there, my experience has been they are usually major pains in the butt. Miriam is going camping with Girl Scouts this weekend and wants to have some buddies sleep over but so far no one is in town! So, we might just get some PG-13 movies she can't watch and have some movie and game time with just him instead.Sounds like you had a great workout for someone who didn't feel like working out!To: exercisevideos <exercisevideos >; Fit Firmies <FitFirmies >Sent: Wed, August 1, 2012 7:49:06 AMSubject: Wed - Core/yoga

Hi Everyone,

Today I really didn't feel like doing anything (seems to be my theme for the week this week), but I did get myself to do 10 lb slimdown xtreme core (which is probably the easiest one for me), plus I did 10 min Solution Yoga for Beginners Flexibility and Stress Relief section. Tomorrow I will either do cardio of 10 lb slimdown original lower body plus yoga. I think I'm going to skip my walk with my friend (I switched my days to work at home this week) so I can get some things done in preparation for Saturday night (DD's sleepover b-day party - I'm crazy - I will have 7 girls, only 6 are spending the night, though, b/c one needs to leave for vacation Sunday a.m. - fortunately, the one who has to leave is the 'wild card' kid I was worried about having over night - so that at least worked out!). I figure I will need all my energy to stay up late that night, so want to do some prep work tomorrow in straightening up the

basement, etc.Talk to everyone later!Donna

Guest guest

Wow on the sleep over. I have a feeling you're going to have a noisy night lol. How old is your DD again?~~ Sent from my Thunderbolt 4GLTE ----- Reply message -----To: " exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >, " Fit Firmies " <FitFirmies >Subject: Wed - Core/yogaDate: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 7:47 am Hi Everyone, Today I really didn't feel like doing anything (seems to be my theme for the week this week), but I did get myself to do 10 lb slimdown xtreme core (which is probably the easiest one for me), plus I did 10 min Solution Yoga for Beginners Flexibility and Stress Relief section. Tomorrow I will either do cardio of 10 lb slimdown original lower body plus yoga. I think I'm going to skip my walk with my friend (I switched my days to work at home this week) so I can get some things done in preparation for Saturday night (DD's sleepover b-day party - I'm crazy - I will have 7 girls, only 6 are spending the night, though, b/c one needs to leave for vacation Sunday a.m. - fortunately, the one who has to leave is the 'wild card' kid I was worried about having over night - so that at least worked out!). I figure I will need all my energy to stay up late that night, so want to do some prep work tomorrow in straightening up thebasement, etc.Talk to everyone later!Donna