RemedySpot.com

Re: Sort of OT: What are you watching on the Olympics?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Unfortunately, we don't watch much TV here. The one-and-only set is in my

fitness area, set up for my workouts. I do enjoy watching gymnastics and other

graceful sports, such as diving, but most other sports just aren't of interest

for me to watch. I sat through many team sporting events when my kids were in

school, and I'm glad I don't have to that again! --At least not until grandkids

come along...

Indyrose

>

> So since we're all fitness-oriented here, what are you watching on the

Olympics? I'm just wondering what the rest of you are following.

>

> I'm not really a sports fan, but I do like to watch some of the Olympics. I

like some of the gymnastics because it's amazing how those people move.

>

> I like basketball too--mainly because I like to watch the United States pound

the tar out of other countries. (Sorry to our non-American group members.) :)

>

> I like beach volleyball too. (No, not because the women wear bikinis that are

a couple sizes too small! I'm actually impressed at the level of skill needed

to play that game.)

>

> And of course with my martial arts background, I like to catch some of the

taekwondo competition.

>

> So what are the rest of you watching?

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi , I AM a sports fan. I love my Detroit Red Wings and my Detroit Tigers, although they're been on a roller-coaster concerning winning/losing lately. For the Olympics I'm watching: Men's and Women's indoor volleyball - I LOVE to play and watch it!Swimming - WOW they swim faster than I can ever hope to.Water Polo - If I played that I would probably drown!Men's and Women's gymnastics - It's amazing what they can doBUT my favorite to watch is Beach volleyball. Misty May-Treanor and Kerry Walsh-Jennings are my heroes! They are such awesome players individually but as a team they are outstanding. So far they are 30 wins 0 losses in Olympic competition! Can you imagine that.They are playing for an unprecedented third Olympic Gold in

Women's Beach volleyball. If you hear anyone screaming and cheering them on, it will be me!Only YOU would bring up their clothes! I'm sure part of the reason they dress like that, especially on tour is for the sponsors and so Male-folks will watch.For me, I just think they are the GREATEST Beach Volleyball duo in history! JenSubject: Sort of OT: What are you watching on the Olympics?To: exercisevideos Date: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 8:49 AM

So since we're all fitness-oriented here, what are you watching on the Olympics? I'm just wondering what the rest of you are following.

I'm not really a sports fan, but I do like to watch some of the Olympics. I like some of the gymnastics because it's amazing how those people move.

I like basketball too--mainly because I like to watch the United States pound the tar out of other countries. (Sorry to our non-American group members.) :)

I like beach volleyball too. (No, not because the women wear bikinis that are a couple sizes too small! I'm actually impressed at the level of skill needed to play that game.)

And of course with my martial arts background, I like to catch some of the taekwondo competition.

So what are the rest of you watching?

Guest guest

I like some of the gymnastics because it's amazing how those people move.

Gymnastics is my favorite to watch. I could watch for hours. I tried to stay up last night because they said they would be on, but they didn't come on until the middle of night. Hopefully there will be of it earlier.

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

I don't have a modern tv so I can't watch the Olympics but I've always enjoyed the gymnastics, ice skating, and diving.  Of course like you , anything boxing or martial arts like would hold my attention too! 

Jen your enthusiasm for sand volleyball is infectious! :)

Gymnastics is my favorite to watch.  I could watch for hours.  I tried to stay up last night because they said they would be on, but they didn't come on until the middle of night.  Hopefully there will be of it earlier.   

-- ___________________________________________________________________Please help support my website by doing your Amazon shopping through me with

this link:http://www.amazon.com/? & tag=pinkpussycasc-20 & camp=212361 & creative=392009 & linkCode=wsw &    

THANK YOU!  =^..^=

Guest guest

I'm with you Indy - I don't watch much (actually pretty much no TV!) TV and I'm not much of a sports-watcher. It is enough for me to watch my DD's horseback riding lessons!Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 9:59 AMSubject: Re: Sort of OT: What are you watching on the Olympics?

Unfortunately, we don't watch much TV here. The one-and-only set is in my fitness area, set up for my workouts. I do enjoy watching gymnastics and other graceful sports, such as diving, but most other sports just aren't of interest for me to watch. I sat through many team sporting events when my kids were in school, and I'm glad I don't have to that again! --At least not until grandkids come along...Indyrose>> So since we're all fitness-oriented here, what are you watching on the Olympics? I'm just wondering what the rest of you are following.> > I'm not really a sports fan, but I do like to watch some of the Olympics. I like some of the gymnastics because it's amazing how those people

move.> > I like basketball too--mainly because I like to watch the United States pound the tar out of other countries. (Sorry to our non-American group members.) :)> > I like beach volleyball too. (No, not because the women wear bikinis that are a couple sizes too small! I'm actually impressed at the level of skill needed to play that game.)> > And of course with my martial arts background, I like to catch some of the taekwondo competition.> > So what are the rest of you watching?> > >

Guest guest

, do like me and DVR it! Watch it when you can. JenSubject: Re: Sort of OT: What are you watching on the Olympics?To: exercisevideos Date: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 3:31 PM

Gymnastics is my favorite to watch. I could watch for hours. I tried to stay up last night because they said they would be on, but they didn't come on until the middle of night. Hopefully there will be of it earlier.

Guest guest

If you ever watched or especially played sand volleyball, you would be a fan too? I miss Judy, I think she was the only one at EV that liked to play volleyball. :( Jen

-- ___________________________________________________________________Please help support my website by doing your Amazon shopping through me with

this link:http://www.amazon.com/? & tag=pinkpussycasc-20 & camp=212361 & creative=392009 & linkCode=wsw &

THANK YOU! =^..^=

Guest guest

Jen,

I agree with you--Misty May-Traenor and Keri Walsh are amazing. I'm really

cheering for them this year.

By the way, if you read my original post, you'll notice I said clothing was NOT

the reason I watch. Even when they wore those long-sleeved shirts and other

night and the Australian team had those lame white shirts with sports bras on

the outside, I still watched. :)

>

>

> Subject: Sort of OT: What are you watching on the Olympics?

> To: exercisevideos

> Date: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 8:49 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> So since we're all fitness-oriented here, what are you watching on the

Olympics? I'm just wondering what the rest of you are following.

>

>

>

> I'm not really a sports fan, but I do like to watch some of the Olympics. I

like some of the gymnastics because it's amazing how those people move.

>

>

>

> I like basketball too--mainly because I like to watch the United States pound

the tar out of other countries. (Sorry to our non-American group members.) :)

>

>

>

> I like beach volleyball too. (No, not because the women wear bikinis that are

a couple sizes too small! I'm actually impressed at the level of skill needed

to play that game.)

>

>

>

> And of course with my martial arts background, I like to catch some of the

taekwondo competition.

>

>

>

> So what are the rest of you watching?

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Well swimming as I do that every day. I wanna swim in that pool.

Gymnastics...rowing...other stuff too. I've DVRd a lot of it since I was on Cathe's Road Trip in New Jersey this past weekend and didn't see any of it, and i'm not always home.

I also like track & field.

So since we're all fitness-oriented here, what are you watching on the Olympics? I'm just wondering what the rest of you are following.I'm not really a sports fan, but I do like to watch some of the Olympics. I like some of the gymnastics because it's amazing how those people move.I like basketball too--mainly because I like to watch the United States pound the tar out of other countries. (Sorry to our non-American group members.) :)I like beach volleyball too. (No, not because the women wear bikinis that are a couple sizes too small! I'm actually impressed at the level of skill needed to play that game.)And of course with my martial arts background, I like to catch some of the taekwondo competition.So what are the rest of you watching?

Guest guest

I love swimming!! I've also DVRed it too so I could see all the heats. :)TeenaSent from my iPhone

Well swimming as I do that every day. I wanna swim in that pool.

Gymnastics...rowing...other stuff too. I've DVRd a lot of it since I was on Cathe's Road Trip in New Jersey this past weekend and didn't see any of it, and i'm not always home.

I also like track & field.

So since we're all fitness-oriented here, what are you watching on the Olympics? I'm just wondering what the rest of you are following.I'm not really a sports fan, but I do like to watch some of the Olympics. I like some of the gymnastics because it's amazing how those people move.I like basketball too--mainly because I like to watch the United States pound the tar out of other countries. (Sorry to our non-American group members.) :)I like beach volleyball too. (No, not because the women wear bikinis that are a couple sizes too small! I'm actually impressed at the level of skill needed to play that game.)And of course with my martial arts background, I like to catch some of the taekwondo competition.So what are the rest of you watching?

=

Guest guest

On 01/08/2012 4:53 PM,

barbp61942@... wrote:

I was on

Cathe's Road Trip in New Jersey this past weekend

wow!!!  cool !!!   i hope that you had a fabulous time!   please

tell us all about it if you like!

:*carolyn.