RemedySpot.com

Tuesday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This sounds intense, . I'm looking for some more kickboxing workouts.

I might have to give this a look on Collage Video.

Thanks!

>

> Good morning!!

>

>

> Today was 's 30MTF Kick Boxing (both workouts). I decided to add on

> Muscle Max abs.

>

>

> I wore my 1 lb gloves for the cardio and the abs. I had a lot of fun with

> the kickboxing, what a fun workout. I love how she does a combo and then

> moves on the next. I put a lot into it. I'm able to do that since this

> workout isn't super hard.

>

>

>

> The whole thing was 70 minutes. I burned 466 calories, avg 135, max 164,

> steps 6,333.

>

>

> Have a great day!

> ~~

>

Guest guest

This sounds intense, .

Hey !

It's really not that intense. Its more fun then hard, if that makes sense.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Great job ! How many steps did you get in with this workout?I didn't walk today because my feet are still burning from having that lousy tape on them from my Podiatrist. Tomorrow I should be able to walk again. JenSubject: Tuesday WorkoutTo: exercisevideos , fitandthatsit Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 10:36 AM

Good morning!!

Today was 's 30MTF Kick Boxing (both workouts). I decided to add on Muscle Max abs.

I wore my 1 lb gloves for the cardio and the abs. I had a lot of fun with the kickboxing, what a fun workout. I love how she does a combo and then moves on the next. I put a lot into it. I'm able to do that since this workout isn't super hard.

The whole thing was 70 minutes. I burned 466 calories, avg 135, max 164, steps 6,333.

Have a great day!~~

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Good morning!

Just got back from walking the dogs.

Today was LIC Tri-Set Upper Body. I skipped all the abs and did Crossfire and did the bonus abs from that since I didn't get to do them yesterday. I did the abs first and just skipped the warm up in tri-sets.

Tri-Sets goes pretty fast so I didn't feel like I could go as heavy as I wanted to. Cathe actually seems like she rushes through this one, unless that's how its set up to be. I don't know. I don't pull this one out very often for that reason. The abs in Crossfire wasn't all that great to me. Ah well.

Chest/Shoulders/TricepsUpper Body Tri-Set #1Chest: walking plank pushups- just did regular pushups on my toesShoulders: shoulder press on stability ball 12Triceps: lying extensions on stability ball 12

REPEATUpper Body Tri-Set #2Chest: leg cross-over pushups- toesShoulders: shoulder arc on stability ball 8Triceps: plank kickbacks- did on my knees 10

REPEATUpper Body Tri-Set #3Chest: alternating dumbbell chest flys on stability ball 15Shoulders: external rotations with lateral raises 8Triceps: dive bombersREPEATBack/Biceps/ CoreBack, Biceps, Core Tri-Set #1Back: one arm rows, leaning on stability ball, with back leg raise 25 (no leg raise)Biceps: incline curls on stability ball 15/12

REPEATBack, Biceps, Core Tri-Set #2Back: dumbbell pullovers on stability ball 20Biceps: simultaneous bi-cep curls (standing) 15/12

REPEATBack, Biceps, Core Tri-Set #3Back: rear delt flys seated on stability ball 7Biceps: concentration curls on stability ball 15/12

REPEAT

Have a great day!~~

Guest guest

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does pushups instead of walking plank pushups!   We have those in Group Kick but I'm a " do one or the other " kinda gal. I'll do planks and I'll do pushups but don't see a need to combine them. 

Awesome workout, as usual!  

Good morning!

Just got back from walking the dogs.

Today was LIC Tri-Set Upper Body.  I skipped all the abs and did Crossfire and did the bonus abs from that since I didn't get to do them yesterday.  I did the abs first and just skipped the warm up in tri-sets. 

Tri-Sets goes pretty fast so I didn't feel like I could go as heavy as I wanted to.   Cathe actually seems like she rushes through this one, unless that's how its set up to be.  I don't know.  I don't pull this one out very often for that reason.  The abs in Crossfire wasn't all that great to me.  Ah well.

Chest/Shoulders/TricepsUpper Body Tri-Set #1Chest: walking plank pushups-  just did regular pushups on my toesShoulders: shoulder press on stability ball 12Triceps: lying extensions on stability ball  12

REPEATUpper Body Tri-Set #2Chest: leg cross-over pushups- toesShoulders: shoulder arc on stability ball  8Triceps: plank kickbacks-   did on my knees 10

REPEATUpper Body Tri-Set #3Chest: alternating dumbbell chest flys on stability ball  15Shoulders: external rotations with lateral raises  8Triceps: dive bombersREPEATBack/Biceps/ CoreBack, Biceps, Core Tri-Set #1Back: one arm rows, leaning on stability ball, with back leg raise  25  (no leg raise)Biceps: incline curls on stability ball  15/12

REPEATBack, Biceps, Core Tri-Set #2Back: dumbbell pullovers on stability ball  20Biceps: simultaneous bi-cep curls (standing)  15/12

REPEATBack, Biceps, Core Tri-Set #3Back: rear delt flys seated on stability ball  7Biceps: concentration curls on stability ball  15/12

REPEAT

Have a great day!~~

Guest guest

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does pushups instead of walking plank pushups! We have those in Group Kick but I'm a "do one or the other" kinda gal. I'll do planks and I'll do pushups but don't see a need to combine them.

Hey !

I was just thinking about you. I don't know if I've missed your posts, but it doesn't seem like I've seen you lately.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸

Guest guest

Hugs!  I've been busy and not posting much :/  but I will post later, as I'm going to do LEGS at the Sweat Shop today!   I did Back & Biceps with Noel on Tuesday but there wasn't much to relate from that session, though I'm sore today and that's good!  Fireworks went on til 2 AM so I'm TIRED today!

Hope everyone had a nice 4th!laura

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does pushups instead of walking plank pushups!   We have those in Group Kick but I'm a " do one or the other " kinda gal. I'll do planks and I'll do pushups but don't see a need to combine them. 

Hey !

I was just thinking about you.  I don't know if I've missed your posts, but it doesn't seem like I've seen you lately.   

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Oh hugs... that sucks to have to be indoors all day!  

Good morning!

Today  I did Women's Health Train For Your Body Type and then back work from Slow & Heavy.  I haven't done this one in a long time.  Its led by .  I've always liked it because you can customize it.  I did the warm up and cardio only.

There are 4 total rounds, each consisting of 3 30-second segments and 1 30-second recovery segment with jogging in-between, and every round includes plyometric moves.Let me just say that this workout is NOTHING compared to Cathe's, but still a nice challenge.

*Round 1: Ice Skater--Jack & Jab--Squat Jump--Power Lunge*Round 2: 4 Quad Jump--Jump Rope--Twisting Feet--Recovery March*Round 3: Ducks & Switch--Power Quick Feet--Power Heels--5-Dot Drill*Round 4: Shuffle Touchdown--Bob & Weave with Jab--High Knees--Alternating Side Squats

After that I moved on to back work.

12 reps 3 sets of everything

Rows-  I did one arm rows  30

Pullovers- 30

Dead lifts- skipped

Super Mans 2 sets

Planks

For all of this it took close to 55 minutes and I burned 347 calories, avg 133, max 188, steps 3,156

Immediately after this I walked the dogs for 25 minutes.  It was so hot out there. I was drenched in sweat when we got back and Chloe was sneezing and panting like crazy.  I seriously doubt we'll go tomorrow or even the next day if its at all like it was this morning.  Just not fun and not healthy for any of us.

Have a great day!~~