Re: PT-141 trial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, Yesterday wasn't so good. I hadn't slept the night before, then in

the afternoon, I ate a big lunch. At 2:40pm I tried 0.5mg of pt-141. I

went to the gym around 3pm. I started to feel sick, and quickly

fatigued. I'm not sure if this was a side effect, or something else

that was effecting me. I couldn't finish my leg workout routine. Stiff

leg dead lifts and hack squats were out of the question at that point.

so I used the exercise bike for a while. Around 4pm, I felt some mild

stimulation of the libido. There are some very attractive woman there,

so I easily notice the stuff working. I did not go to the saloon. I

went home and went to sleep. I woke up several times last night with

wood. I don't want to lose sleep from this, so today I took 1mg at 7am.

Hopefully I won't get run down by side effects. Maybe they will go

away. From research online, I learned that it might take a month for

the full benefit to be reached. This afternoon, if I feel good, I'll

go back to the gym. If not, I'll wait until tonight and relax at the

saloon. Hopefully things will good. wish me luck.

>

> As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.

> I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.

> I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)

> I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.

> I'll update this on Saturday.

>

Ok so I'm new to this list and not familiar with all the supplements there are for PSSD... so could someone please tell me what PT-141 is?

Thanks.

Jenn

OK, Yesterday wasn't so good. I hadn't slept the night before, then inthe afternoon, I ate a big lunch. At 2:40pm I tried 0.5mg of pt-141. Iwent to the gym around 3pm. I started to feel sick, and quicklyfatigued. I'm not sure if this was a side effect, or something elsethat was effecting me. I couldn't finish my leg workout routine. Stiffleg dead lifts and hack squats were out of the question at that point.so I used the exercise bike for a while. Around 4pm, I felt some mildstimulation of the libido. There are some very attractive woman there,so I easily notice the stuff working. I did not go to the saloon. Iwent home and went to sleep. I woke up several times last night withwood. I don't want to lose sleep from this, so today I took 1mg at 7am. Hopefully I won't get run down by side effects. Maybe they will goaway. From research online, I learned that it might take a month forthe full benefit to be reached. This afternoon, if I feel good, I'llgo back to the gym. If not, I'll wait until tonight and relax at thesaloon. Hopefully things will good. wish me luck.>> As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.> I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.> I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)> I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.> I'll update this on Saturday.>

http://melanotan.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

http://www.bremolanotide.com/bremelanotide-bulletin/2008/05/pl-6983-is-new-breme\

lanotide.php

> >

> > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.

> > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.

> > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)

> > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.

> > I'll update this on Saturday.

> >

>

Ok so it's not a supplement - it's a prescription drug? If so how did you get hold of some, if its not on the market yet???

Jenn

Re: PT-141 trial> > > OK, Yesterday wasn't so good. I hadn't slept the night before, then in> the afternoon, I ate a big lunch. At 2:40pm I tried 0.5mg of pt-141. I> went to the gym around 3pm. I started to feel sick, and quickly> fatigued. I'm not sure if this was a side effect, or something else> that was effecting me. I couldn't finish my leg workout routine. Stiff> leg dead lifts and hack squats were out of the question at that point.> so I used the exercise bike for a while. Around 4pm, I felt some mild> stimulation of the libido. There are some very attractive woman there,> so I easily notice the stuff working. I did not go to the saloon. I> went home and went to sleep. I woke up several times last night with> wood. I don't want to lose sleep from this, so today I took 1mg at7am. > Hopefully I won't get run down by side effects. Maybe they will go> away. From research online, I learned that it might take a month for> the full benefit to be reached. This afternoon, if I feel good, I'll> go back to the gym. If not, I'll wait until tonight and relax at the> saloon. Hopefully things will good. wish me luck.> > > >> > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.> > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.> > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)> > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.> > I'll update this on Saturday.> >>

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to read this. This could be promising. I am wondering how come no one else have mentioned this before.

http://www.palatin.com/pdfs/pt141.pdf

Adil

Subject: Re: Re: PT-141 trialTo: SSRIsex Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 9:19 AM

Ok so it's not a supplement - it's a prescription drug? If so how did you get hold of some, if its not on the market yet???

Jenn

http://melanotan. org/cgi-bin/ yabb/YaBB. plhttp://www.bremolan otide.com/ bremelanotide- bulletin/ 2008/05/pl- 6983-is-new- bremelanotide. php> >> > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.> > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.> > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)> > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.> > I'll update this on Saturday.> >>

I have mentioned it before. I've tried it. It suppresses also

appetite, which can be a benefit for people who want to lose weight.

This stuff stopped working for my libido.

If anyone lives in the Boston area and wants to give it a try, let me

know.

> > >

> > > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.

> > > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.

> > > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)

> > > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.

> > > I'll update this on Saturday.

> > >

> >

>

I am not sure how have you tried it and it is not out yet. It is still in the phase III trial.

Adil

Subject: Re: PT-141 trialTo: SSRIsex Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:38 AM

I have mentioned it before. I've tried it. It suppresses alsoappetite, which can be a benefit for people who want to lose weight.This stuff stopped working for my libido.If anyone lives in the Boston area and wants to give it a try, let meknow.> > >> > > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.> > > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.> > > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)> > > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.> > > I'll update this on Saturday.> > >> >>

When there is a demand, there is a supply...

> > > >

> > > > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.

> > > > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.

> > > > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)

> > > > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.

> > > > I'll update this on Saturday.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

As I was searching the internet, I read couple of places that many companies (Russia in particular) create these medicines claiming the real thing. It can not be fully trusted.

Adil

Subject: Re: PT-141 trialTo: SSRIsex Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 9:31 PM

When there is a demand, there is a supply...> > > >> > > > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.> > > > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.> > > > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)> > > > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.> > > > I'll update this on Saturday.> > > >> > >> >>

Who do you " fully trust " ? The FDA? The doctors who gave us PSSD?

> > > > >

> > > > > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.

> > > > > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.

> > > > > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)

> > > > > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!tty.

> > > > > I'll update this on Saturday.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

None of them. They all suck and just don't care.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As many of you know, I've been a guinea pig for 2.5 years.

> > > > > > I have some PT-141. I'm going to start this Friday.

> > > > > > I'll stick myself with 1mg and hit the saloon. :)

> > > > > > I hope I get lucky soon, godamit, I'm tired of feeling sh!

tty.

> > > > > > I'll update this on Saturday.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>