RemedySpot.com

Re: X-Train Fit - Cardio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have DECIDED. I have COMMITTED. I WILL SUCCEED.

Good for you!!! This one looks HARD!!

´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ~-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Guest guest

This sounds tough!! Great going with it and love your attitude!!To: Exercise Videos <exercisevideos >Sent: Mon, July 30, 2012 11:42:42 PMSubject: X-Train Fit - Cardio

Well I decided to go with Oram's X-Train Fit. This was a fun and challenging workout! There are 4 exercisers including to follow, all showing different variations / modifications of the exercises. The heavier gal, , did the lowest impact stuff, BUT pointed out that she qualified for the Boston Marathon, so "don't let her fool you". LOVE THAT! YAY FELLOW CHUBBY RUNNER! :)

I only had to do one exercise low impact, some exercises I did advanced, but mostly I was in the middle. I look forward to getting better at this! This workout reminded me a lot of some of the CLX cardio workouts - intense, drill like, and fun!

The structure of the workout is you do 3 sets of 3 exercises - first at 60 seconds, then 45 seconds, then 30 seconds. In between each set is a harder one minute drill.WARM UP (marching in place, light jog, side toe taps, etc.)

1. jumping jacks2. jump ropes3. scissor jacks (skis)1 MINUTE THRUSTS (like sumo burpees in Turbo Kick)1. football run

2. speed skates3. high knee run in place1 MINUTE SQUAT JUMPS 1. front kicks2. mogul jumps3. back kicks

1 MINUTE SQUAT THRUSTS RIGHT LEG (hop on one leg forward, walk out with your hands, pushup, walk hands back, hop back. I did the medium modification with both legs and no pushup this time around but I will next time around for sure now that I am more familiar with the drill)

1. running shuffle side to side (I actually went faster and harder than they did in the video)2. leap frogs3. hop over a cone 1 MINUTE SQUAT THRUSTS LEFT LEG

1. screamers right leg, advanced option was on a step2. jumping toe taps, advanced was taping toe on top of the step)3. screamers left leg1 MINUTE RUNNING BUTT KICKS ( calls them "high heels")

SHORT COOLDOWNTomorrow on the agenda is the Chest & Back workout. I'm looking forward to it, though my chest is still a teensy bit sore from last week if you can believe it!

I have DECIDED. I have COMMITTED. I WILL SUCCEED. ___________________________________________________________________

Please help support my website by doing your Amazon shopping through me withthis link:http://www.amazon.com/? & tag=pinkpussycasc-20 & camp=212361 & creative=392009 & linkCode=wsw &

THANK YOU! =^..^=

Guest guest

Great job !I'm hoping to get my motivation back. I had to stay indoors today (bad sunburn) but I will be outside at my pool and walking tomorrow! JenSubject: X-Train Fit - CardioTo: "Exercise Videos" <exercisevideos >Date: Monday, July 30, 2012, 11:42 PM

Well I decided to go with Oram's X-Train Fit. This was a fun and challenging workout! There are 4 exercisers including to follow, all showing different variations / modifications of the exercises. The heavier gal, , did the lowest impact stuff, BUT pointed out that she qualified for the Boston Marathon, so "don't let her fool you". LOVE THAT! YAY FELLOW CHUBBY RUNNER! :)

I only had to do one exercise low impact, some exercises I did advanced, but mostly I was in the middle. I look forward to getting better at this! This workout reminded me a lot of some of the CLX cardio workouts - intense, drill like, and fun!

The structure of the workout is you do 3 sets of 3 exercises - first at 60 seconds, then 45 seconds, then 30 seconds. In between each set is a harder one minute drill.WARM UP (marching in place, light jog, side toe taps, etc.)

1. jumping jacks2. jump ropes3. scissor jacks (skis)1 MINUTE THRUSTS (like sumo burpees in Turbo Kick)1. football run

2. speed skates3. high knee run in place1 MINUTE SQUAT JUMPS 1. front kicks2. mogul jumps3. back kicks

1 MINUTE SQUAT THRUSTS RIGHT LEG (hop on one leg forward, walk out with your hands, pushup, walk hands back, hop back. I did the medium modification with both legs and no pushup this time around but I will next time around for sure now that I am more familiar with the drill)

1. running shuffle side to side (I actually went faster and harder than they did in the video)2. leap frogs3. hop over a cone 1 MINUTE SQUAT THRUSTS LEFT LEG

1. screamers right leg, advanced option was on a step2. jumping toe taps, advanced was taping toe on top of the step)3. screamers left leg1 MINUTE RUNNING BUTT KICKS ( calls them "high heels")

SHORT COOLDOWNTomorrow on the agenda is the Chest & Back workout. I'm looking forward to it, though my chest is still a teensy bit sore from last week if you can believe it!

I have DECIDED. I have COMMITTED. I WILL SUCCEED. ___________________________________________________________________

Please help support my website by doing your Amazon shopping through me withthis link:http://www.amazon.com/? & tag=pinkpussycasc-20 & camp=212361 & creative=392009 & linkCode=wsw &

THANK YOU! =^..^=

Guest guest

The workouts are a bit more like P90X, but with a much more feminine and mellow feel to them.  They are intense, but without " hype talk "  Kind of like how Cathe's workouts are hella tough but she lets you figure that out herself, she doesn't need to use macho type cues and such if that makes sense?

I still want to do the X-Factor workouts... and Supreme 90 Day...and Rev Abs, and and and...

> Well I decided to go with Oram's X-Train Fit.

sounds tough, like xfactor stuff!

:*c.

Guest guest

I like the sound of these - I may have to put them on my wishlist. I do recall that some of the workotus were on the long side, which would be a problem for me for some mornings.

At some point, I really either need to do S90 or get rid of it! I remember that Carolyn posted her own version of S30 -(basically 30 days of S90 instead of 90, which is way more do-able for me - I get bored with something after 30 days!) I may have to look into that option again.

I also have Barry's Bootcamp.......

*SIGH*

Donna

To: exercisevideos Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 1:15 AMSubject: Re: X-Train Fit - Cardio

The workouts are a bit more like P90X, but with a much more feminine and mellow feel to them. They are intense, but without "hype talk" Kind of like how Cathe's workouts are hella tough but she lets you figure that out herself, she doesn't need to use macho type cues and such if that makes sense?

I still want to do the X-Factor workouts... and Supreme 90 Day...and Rev Abs, and and and...

> Well I decided to go with Oram's X-Train Fit.sounds tough, like xfactor stuff!:*c.

Guest guest

Hmmmmm... do I sense some Tony Horton bashing here???? (I get what you're saying too!)To: exercisevideos Sent: Fri, August 3, 2012 1:15:46 AMSubject: Re: X-Train Fit -

Cardio

The workouts are a bit more like P90X, but with a much more feminine and mellow feel to them. They are intense, but without "hype talk" Kind of like how Cathe's workouts are hella tough but she lets you figure that out herself, she doesn't need to use macho type cues and such if that makes sense?

> Well I decided to go with Oram's X-Train Fit.

sounds tough, like xfactor stuff!

:*c.