RemedySpot.com

The power of The Nap, and Chest at CAC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Usually when I take the bus home from work I become drowsy and doze off.  Lately what I have found to work really well for me is, when I get home, to kiss and love up the kittehs then go straight to taking a one hour nap.  Usually a fuzzer or two will join me. 

I naturally seem to wake up around an hour later, and am ready to work out!  I went to CAC and did Chest.  I went up in a couple of things and finished my Chest page, I will draw up a new list of 4 weeks' worth of chest exercises.  I think I will include cable flys this time.

3 sets of 10:Chest Press (Hammerstrength)(20) 30, 30, 30 per armIso Lateral Incline Press (Hammerstrength)35, 30, 25 per armIso Lateral Decline Press (Hammerstrength)40, 40, 40 per arm

Iso Lateral Bench Press (Hammerstrength)25, 25, 25Dumbell Flys12.5's, 12.5's, 12.5'sSingle Arm Kettlebell Press20, 20, 20I did 100 calories' worth on the treadmill after that but just wasn't into it, so I went to soak in the hot tub, where I saw the man I secretly call " The Politician " because he has that kind of hair and air about him.  We chatted a bit and I have a gut feeling we are indeed on different sides of the political fence, so I kept the conversation at a surface level and went to the steam room.

Sweet Dreams, Everyone!